28th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Details of postal assistant recruitment? I have scored 95.7% in 12th

sir i an having 95.7% in intermediate i would like to do job in postal department so can you send details of postal assistants recruitment of 2011 to my mail krishnasai [email protected]

3rd February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of postal assistant recruitment? I have scored 95.7% in 12th

when will be the postal recruitment this year?pls inform to my mail id [email protected]
9th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of postal assistant recruitment? I have scored 95.7% in 12th

sir i am having 92.6% in intermediate i would like to do job in postal department so can you send details of postal assistants recruitment of 2012 to my mail [email protected]
27th February 2012, 12:21 PM
postalassistant

sir i am having 89% in intermediate i would like to do job in postal department so can you send details of postal assistants recruitment of 2012 to my mail [email protected]
31st March 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 88.4 percent in 10 2.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected].
THANK YOU,
Roshan Kumar
14th April 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I have got 89.4 percent in 10 2.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected].
30th April 2012, 11:18 PM
nadankanan

I have got 86.9 percent in 10 2.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected].
11th July 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have got 94.3 percent in 10 2.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same to my mail [email protected].
THANK YOU,
S.MAHESH REDDY
13th August 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have 91.7%marks in intermediate.i would like to know the process of recruitment in postal assistant,please send me the details to [email protected]
13th August 2012, 08:42 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

I have got 86.9 percent in 10 2.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected].

Thank you
30th August 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

am doing my engineering 3rd year i got 93% in 12.i do want to write postal assistant exam this year ..i to applied for that but i dontknow wen is the exam date..so plz mail me the date of exam and some tips to face the exam..my id is [email protected]
11th September 2012, 09:12 PM
pinkypinku

sir i have scored 80% in my p.u and i am doing 3rd year B.E please mail me the exams date and also somererential books to read kindly my mail id is [email protected]
14th September 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

where I will get the question paper of postal assistant ?
14th December 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

please send the postal assistant exam date through my mail id [email protected]
30th December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

please send the postal assistant exam date & privius year question paper through my gmail ID:[email protected]
14th April 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hi...I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected]
25th April 2013, 11:35 AM
varshavas

sir i have scored 82% in my +2 and i am doing 4th year B.Tech.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected].
27th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshavas View Post
sir i have scored 82% in my +2 and i am doing 4th year B.Tech.I want to do job in postal department as a postal assistant.i would be thankful if you wil send me details regarding the same on my mail [email protected].
Department of Postal Govt. of India conducts the Postal Assistant Exam whenever there is a vacancy for this post. You have scored good marks at 10+2 level so you can easily apply for this exam. In details here i am discussing the eligibility criteria of this exam. Read on.

To give this exam you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution with not less than 60 percent of marks at 10+2 level.

For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. For the OBC Candidates it is 50% in aggregate and for SC/ST Candidates it is 45% of marks in aggregate.

The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 18 years. It is binding on all candidates. For general category candidates the upper age limit is 27 years.

There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
~SC/ST Candidates: 5 yrs.
~OBC Candidates: 3 yrs.
~PWD Candidates: 10 yrs.

You need to be well versed in the local language of the State of the concerned postal circle. Even if you know hindi or have studied hindi at matriculation level or above then that will help too.

There will be four options to choose from and you need to tick mark the right one. You need to answer 200 questions in all within a time limit of two and a half hours. Mainly objective type questions will come and luckily there is no negative marking as such.

Areas of Importance:-
  1. General Knowledge
  2. Mathematics
  3. Reasoning
  4. English

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th March 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I having only 51.5% in 12th can i eligible for Post exam......pls reply
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?