26th July 2010, 07:49 PM
gowthamraj

When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?

Hi,
i have joined B.E.aeronautics.i want to do my M.tech in aerospace engg at iits or iisc.when should i start my preparation.what are the coaching centres that offer coaching to GATE aerospace.Many coaching centres wont offer coaching to GATE in AE stream.please suggest an idea.
Thank you

5th May 2011, 02:33 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?

hi..
if you are seriously interested in doing mtech in aerospace engineering then you should start preparing for the gate exam right from your engineering second year level,
to get admission in iits and iisc you have to get an rank of at least below 10 if you are an general category to confirm your seat,
also you have to concentrate more in your engineering classes ,because if you do that there wont be any need of taking coaching,
but if you feel so then some of the coaching institutes which offer aerospace classes are
ACE ACADEMY,MUMBAI
ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY,HYDERABAD
AIT ,CHENNAI
my advice would be to prepare on your own and just join these coaching centers to attempt the examination series of these institutes because that would be help full for you to get good rank and give you the good exam environment and also these exams are all India level and so you will know were you stand after attempting these exams
7th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?

sir,i have done msc in physics,can i do mtech in aerospace?
24th July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any coaching centre in india which provide coaching for m tech aerospace or aeronautical
12th August 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any online coaching for aerospace gate exam? please suggest which will be the best option.
24th July 2013, 06:46 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

there are no online coaching for GATE exam

however, you can take madeeasy books of various branch.
These books are very simple to understand.

There are very limited coaching center for aeronautics

You can visit www.aerospacegate.com

GATE preparation takes around 7-8 months for preparation and atleast 1 month for revision.

All the best
11th September 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 3rd year b.tec. aerospace engineering. i want to do mba after that, is it possible?if yes then whats the process
6th June 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Btech CH student and im more interested in mtech Aerospace dept and to do propulsion in AE. So i would like to know what should i do for that as there is a possibility for that change
6th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Aerobrandh

I am a Btech CH student and im a deeply interested in AE for Mtech . I know there is a possibility to do that so what should i do for that in GATE exams. Shld write CH paper or AE paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?