28th July 2011, 05:47 PM
jhonson1990

Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?

i hav GRE 1010, TOEFL 83, B.Tech 71.3% i am planning to do ms in usa for SPRING. can i get tata's scholarship??????
plz reply fast......
i'm waiting !!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  4. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  5. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  8. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get 100% scholarship in university of USA through GRE or TOEFL? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  12. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  13. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  15. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
15th November 2011, 01:15 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?

Yes, you can get TATA Scholarship as your score is good in every exam.
All The Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?