28th July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?

can i get domicle certificate my study uttar pradesh and delhi my birth up and present time livint 6-7 yrs thanr maharastra.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  3. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  6. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  7. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  8. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  9. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  10. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  13. Which state will give domicile to me if I keep moving from one state to another?
  14. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  18. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
29th July 2011, 11:26 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?

Hi,

Domical certificate is the proof where you are born and living from last 18 year.you can get domical ceritficate of Delhi where you have born.

You can't get domicile certificate on the study basis where you are studying.you will get domicile ceritficate of the place where your parents are living from 18 year.

Domicile certificate is provided by the district officer after the verification that you are living in that area from 18 years.Verification is done by your area head.

To get domicile certificate you have to show proof that you are living at that place from 18 year.
29th July 2011, 05:37 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?

FOLLOWING ARE THE BRANCHES WHERE YOU CAN GET RPET 2011 FORMS

AJMER (1.Srinagar Road, 2.Purani Mandi),
ALWAR (Pansari Bazar),
BALOTRA (Industrial Area),
BARAN (Hospital Road),
BHARATPUR (Nai Mandi),
BHILWARA (Bhupalganj),
BIKANER (1.JNV Colony, 2.Jain PG College),
BUNDI(Main Market),
CHITTORGARH(Ashutosh Nagar),
DAUSA (Naya Katla),
HANUMANGARH (Main Market),
JAIPUR (1.Mangal Marg Bapu Nagar, 2.Rajat Path Mansarover, 3.Shanti Path Jawahar Nagar, 4.Bani Park),
JAISALMER (Gandhi Colony),
JHUNJHUNU (Gandhi Chowk),
JODHPUR (1.Nasarani Cinema Chopasni Road, 2.Paota B Road, 3.Bhati circle),
KOTA (1.Rampura Bazar, 2.Vigyan Nagar),
KOTPUTLI (Main Market),
NAGAUR (Station road),
PILANI (Vidhya Vihar),
SAWAI MADHOPUR (Maharana Pratap Colony),
SIKAR (Subhas Chowk),
SRI GANGANAGAR (Dhan Mandi),
TONK (Jawahar Bazar),
UDAIPUR (1.Bapu Bazar, 2.Ambamata).

Forms are also available at Govt. Polytechnic College, BANSWARA and Govt. Engineering College, JHALAWAR.
25th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I WAS WORKING IN U.P. IN A PRIVATE COMPANY FOR LAST 30 YEARS .MY CHILDREN STUDY UP TO 12TH IN U.P. NOW AT THE TIME OF THEIR COMPETITIVE EXAMS. I HAVE LEFT THE SAID STATE. NOW EVERY WHERE CURRENT DATE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR IT OR NOT .IF NOT WHY? THOUGH IAM STILL HAVING OLD ADDRESS RATION CARD ETE. WILL IT BE LEGAL. PLEASE ADVISE ME .THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
9th December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Iget the domicile from up but i made in 2010 and now i have to fill the form of up primary teacher vacancy for that you have to show that you live in up from last five years. So What can i do for it.
2nd December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

can i get a domicile of delhi if i was born in delhi but did my schooling from UP and have been living in UP only ! Also i do not own any property in delhi.
2nd December 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i get domicile of delhi if i was born in delhi but did my schooling from UP and i've been living in UP only ! also i DO NOT own any property in delhi. PLease reply!
2nd December 2012, 10:33 PM
sp10

Can i get Domicile of delhi if i was born in delhi but did my schooling from UP and have been living in UP only ! Also I DO NOT own any property in delhi ! Am i eligible for Domicile in delhi ?
Please Reply!
5th March 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

My twin babies born in Military Hospital Delhi Cantt. I am the permanent resident of UttraKhand. Can I get the domicile certificate by birth from Delhi Cantt for my babies.
13th March 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I born in delhi but my parents born and studied in up, can I eligible for up domcile
3rd January 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am from Bihar and lived in UP for 9 years and completed my 12th from here.
I lived here on rent but hav land in Lucknow from 4 years
Can I get domecile of UP
If yes then what all documents do I need for it???
8th April 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

My schooling 10th to B.Tech is from UP, Father was also posted during that period in UP, so I applied UPSC PCS UP as domicile of UP OBC, and qualified PT also, now came to know on this basis I will not be able to get Domicile certificate, I have to appear for mains, What can be done, or now I can opt Non UP, GENERAL PLEASE GUIDE.
Ajay kumar
[email protected]
4th November 2019, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 12th grade now and we are staying at Haryana for last 5 years. We are from West Bengal.. We were staying in bangladesh for 11 years because of my husband's job posting.So we are oit of Bengal for 16years.How do my Daughter get domicile certificate from West Bengal.
29th January 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am living in gujarat since last 17 yrs and working with a private limited company.
My daughter who born in UP but studied from nursary, LKG, UKG up to 10 class in gujarat. Now she migrated to rajasthan in 2019 for further studies but we are continue with mentioned co. and living in gujarat.
Is my daughter eligible to get domecile certificate of gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?