28th July 2011, 06:42 PM
rkrajamohan

What are the jobs available other than Software after doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing(Geo Technology and Geo Informatics)?

hi!! i'm doing M.Tech in remote sensing(geo-technology & geo-informatics).what are the jobs there other than software?.pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Remote sensing and Geo-informatics jobs in DRDO? How to get a job in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the entrance exams conducted for higher studies after B.E Geoinformatics?
  3. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  4. What stream should I opt for my GATE exam? I am pursuing B.Tech with environmental stream from KIT, Kolhapur. Suggest me the right stream for my GATE exam
  5. Which type of jobs can I get after completion of M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics?
  6. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  7. What kind of private sector jobs i can get being a Geo-Informatics passout?
  8. Am I eligible for Geo Informatics? I have passed BSc from Vidyasagar University
  9. What is geoinformatics? What is the scope in that field?
  10. Are there any job opportunities in Geo Informatics course?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  12. Highest paying job available in India after completing any bachelor degree?
  13. Opportunities available for higher studies after B.E in Geo Informatics?
  14. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Where can I apply for Ph.d in Geoinformatics after completion of MSc Geoinformatics
  16. What is meant by Geo Informatics? Job opportunities in India?
  17. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?
29th July 2011, 03:03 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available other than Software after doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing(Geo Technology and Geo Informatics)?

hi...there are many jobs for an m.tech in remote sensing ,one of the most lucrative job is the teaching field because of the very few mtech proffessionals in remote sensing in the country there is real need of good teachers in this field and hence you can easily get an job as an teacher .
next you can join some company dealing in fields like oceanography and also in the field of surveying because there is great need of an remote sensing proffessional in these two fields ,also you will easily get job in metreological department
29th July 2011, 10:16 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available other than Software after doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing(Geo Technology and Geo Informatics)?

hi
Many jobs like
you go for research job
lectureship job
IAS
IES
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
GAIL
BSNL
26th August 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

wanna join isro...........
6th September 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available in geoinformatics Msc
27th October 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ABOUT THE MATERIALSCIENCE INM.TECH ISITANY DIFFERENT ?
22nd February 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, dear sir/madam ,, i am doing M.Tech in (Geoinformatics) from GJU Science & Tech. Hisar haryana. now my final projecgt going in NIO National institute of oceanography Goa.. my project title in here is oil spill detection and monitering through remote sensing & gis....after completion my M.tech where in which field i can do job.plz guide me
23rd April 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done masters in geo-informatics .what sort of job is available for me.
21st July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the software jobs available after doing mtech in remote sensing
22nd July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am studying m.tech[geo technology & geo informatics].i want to know the job oppurtunity
20th December 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed my B.E in I.T but interested for M.Tech in Geo informatics field,please tell me know how is the future scope for this field and am i eligible to get good job after doing M.Tech?
Please help to find good college in india near pune side,Thanks in advance.
14th January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can you please provide links regarding remote sensing jobs
2nd March 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs can I get after completion of B.tech in Geo-Informatics?
2nd March 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs can I get after completion of B.tech. in Geo-Informatics?
15th April 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
just now i have completed B Tech in civil. I got admission in AIT, Thai under dual degree. I was offered 3 courses like construction management, remote sensitng and evnironmental engineering - pl advise me to join which course taking in to consideration of job opportunities - b nikhil kumar - hyderabad
11th July 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I m student of central university of jharkhand nd do 5 year integrated m.tech program in Geoinformatics......can I eligible for gate exam nd which decipline...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?