29th July 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? Other job oriented courses after BCA?

I am 23 and completed bca should i go for mba or mca or any job oriented course. SO that i will join the same

29th July 2011, 08:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? Other job oriented courses after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 23 and completed bca should i go for mba or mca or any job oriented course. SO that i will join the same
dear friend

both the options i.e MBA and MCA are having very good scope but both the line are different. it depends on you to go in which line.

firstly if you want to continue your carrier with computer apllicaion field then go for MCA. after completion of this course you will get lot of chances to work with reputed IT firms as well as software companies.

MBA is totally different from your field. it is a master degree in management.
after doing this you will be able to work with global leaders .
it will give you money, status and many more.

all the best.
30th July 2011, 12:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? Other job oriented courses after BCA?

This decision needs to be taken based on your career aspirations. It should be based on your skills. Both the courses mentioned have good scope. After MCA you will be able to go for technical jobs like programming, networking, hardware area etc. After MBA various options like marketing, HR are available. Whichever course you select make sure you do the same from a recognised institute.
19th September 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have teach in bcca3year after the final year which course is better for me mba or mca
19th September 2011, 10:32 PM
meeepriya

dear friend

if u interest on ur subject then u can do MCA, if interest on job then u can go MBA after qualifing CAT ,MAT,...................that totally depand on u
19th September 2011, 10:35 PM
meeepriya

dear friend

if u interest on ur subject then u can do MCA, if interest on job then u can go MBA after qualifing CAT ,MAT,...................that totally depand on u
17th November 2011, 12:40 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend

both the options i.e MBA and MCA are having very good scope but both the line are different. it depends on you to go in which line.

firstly if you want to continue your carrier with computer apllicaion field then go for MCA. after completion of this course you will get lot of chances to work with reputed IT firms as well as software companies.

MBA is totally different from your field. it is a master degree in management.
after doing this you will be able to work with global leaders .
it will give you money, status and many more.

all the best.
7th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hi friends , plz suggest me is there any accounts subjects in mba hr...., one who does bca , is it easy to complete mba with out backlogs.....i m totally confused which is god in mba.......
28th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done mba in finance and marketing in this yr in this computer course is important or not for a better job .. if yes then which course is essential plzz suggest me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?