29th July 2011, 12:21 AM
gurumoorthy14

How to get jobs in Automobile Industry being a candidate of B.E. fresher?

how can i get the job in automobile industry im BE mech fresher.
What good jobs are available for me

14th November 2011, 01:21 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Industry being a candidate of B.E. fresher?

You can get in to automobile industry as BE fresher by attending the companies oncampus or off campus.
Robert Bosch is the one which provides off and on campus for engineering students
5th January 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Industry being a candidate of B.E. fresher?

i am a 3rd year automobile engineering student,i got 48 %marks in 10th standard and 69 %in 12 standard and also two years year gap,but now i maintain 8.1 CGPA, can u please in which automobile company i am able to sit for interview according to my performance.
22nd July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

how can i enter into automobile industry with electrical background..
20th December 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to enter into automobile industry after completing b.tech IT???????????????
1st April 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am pre final year student of engg,,
where should I get the job except campus drives!?
15th October 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 78% in tenth and 45%in twelth i am studying btech 2nd year i was detained during 1 2 do i have any chances of getting job in automobile industry i have a uncle working in mercedes benz
26th April 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i m interested to do work in R&D of Automobile. I studying in b.e. automobile from gujarat. Wht is criteria & education qualification of geting job in R&D of auto?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?