29th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Durga amsa

How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?

How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  2. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List dental colleges in thrissur for doing senior internship?
  4. How to apply for Senior internships in Tamilnadu Government Colleges?
  5. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate? -- [New]
  6. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Senior Internship in Government college after BDS?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  9. How to apply for internship in government college?
  10. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  11. How to change dental college to do internships?
  12. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  13. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  15. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  17. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
15th September 2011, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?

i want to do 1 year rotatory internship from other than hazaribag dental college. please suggest me some college situated in north india.
15th September 2011, 07:47 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?

do from the colleges below they best for doing the senior internship after BDS

Army College Of Dental Sciences - Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Bachelor of Dental Surgery

The Oxford Dental College and Hospital - Bangalore, Karnataka
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Master of Dental Surgery- Periodontics

Bharatiya Vidyapeeth`s Dental College & Hospital - Pune, Maharashtra

all the best
7th November 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

let me knw ..............detailed information about.........senior internship.hw can v do, procedure....
18th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

from where should i do internship after bds
10th August 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how to join senior internship in hyd gov col
21st September 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
19th February 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hello i have completed my bds n request you to klsindly inform me for the procedure to work as an intern in hospita
13th March 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

In which all hospitals senior internship is there in malabar region,calicut to kannur???
1st November 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply senior internship for bds in kanyakumari government college
4th February 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for senior internship after completing bds in Chennai kindly provide me with details information?
29th September 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply senior internship after Bds in govt dental collage kozhikode
29th September 2018, 12:20 PM
rincymolrosy

List of hospital offering senior intership of bds in kozhikode district
21st December 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Kindly list the hospitals where we can pursue senior internship after BDS in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?