29th July 2011, 11:58 AM
nishaghai

Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?

Are ther any short term (1or 2 months)job oriented courses in hr for the housewives to start their career in the corporate field or in any int'l school in gurgaon?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  3. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  4. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  5. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  6. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  7. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  8. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  9. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  10. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  11. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  12. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  13. Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?
  14. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  15. Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech?
  16. Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?
  17. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  18. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
24th November 2011, 09:33 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?

there are many short term course for house wife.
but as short as you are mentioning here .
few are given below
NURSERY TEACHER TRAINING
PRIMARY TEACHER TRAINING
6 MONTH COMPUTER COURSE
6 MONTH NUTRITION COURSE
BEAUTICIAN COURSE
LIC AGENT
AND
MANY MORE COURSES
14th December 2011, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Masters in Psychology and I want to work , so any short term/certificate job oriented courses for me to take up and make my work way easy and find a job.
7th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i had my mca in 2004 but after that i became house wife and could not get any job,but now i have 4 to 5 hours spare time to do something . i have completed mca from ignou so i have not any working experience . what should i do ? suggest me.
2nd February 2012, 04:00 PM
S.Z

Thumbs up Re: Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had my mca in 2004 but after that i became house wife and could not get any job,but now i have 4 to 5 hours spare time to do something . i have completed mca from ignou so i have not any working experience . what should i do ? suggest me.
dear u should do course of montessori teacher , beautician which is quite beneficial for housewives they can manage their family in these type of courses... !
25th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello !!!I just completed my M.B.A HR in correspondence mode htrough IGNOU..I have been working as a GIS engineer for past 3 years..nw i want to step in HR
sort..can u please suggest me in wat way can searh my job in HR field..or else any need to so certificate course in SAP or Ssome other module to be better my qualification?please answer me....
28th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hai unfortunately i discontinued my B.E at final year in 2009, but till nw i can't get my degree pls give any idea for get my B.E.....
22nd April 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a teacher and want to learn more in teaching line which could help me to get a good job in the same line, so it there any short term course to go ahead with the study, please tell me asap.
30th April 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

after B.E. electronics persuing MBA in HR is correct decision or not. actually i m a girl, thats why i thought of takin HR instead of marketing...... plzz help m out
7th June 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com in 2005. i want to know about shortterm courses for housewives.
25th June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my study in 1999 but after marriage now i am free to 11 to 5 so i think i have to do something
29th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BA in Communicative english and also have a B.Ed and is fluent in english. im now 25 and is married and have a child. i would like to know the chances of job i will receive if i opt to take up IATA course. Or else please do suggest me any other short term job oriented course.
12th May 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in E&C. Now I have 2 kids. But I cannot lean for 9 to 6 job. What best would you suggest me. What course or job is favourable.
13th January 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in hr n finance in 2009 .I have no experience but want to start my career in finance.which short term course is relevant to get a gud job in finance field as a fresher
20th January 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to grow my self and want to earn more . Problen is wat i do . .lack of study lack of confidence n money .pls suggest me
wat i do for bettr career..hr feild is good? Or other . .i am undgraduate by du open..27yr [email protected].
1st January 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Are there any short term job oriented course for diploma in automobile engg. and BE in mechanical engg ffor house wife
8th March 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my m. Com in 2010, but i have no experience. N after long gap i want to start my career, plz suggest me any short term job oriented cours plz suggest .
1st July 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc in 2009 after that I have completed MBA in HR 2016 and I am having one year of experience in Consultancy as a recruiter.But now I want to do job in different field so please suggest me some job related short term courses so that I can get job in nagpur.
28th March 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.COM in 2013 and had one year experience into HR (Recruitment) but now Where i have a career gap of 2 year. But now i am looking out for the job so planning to do some short term course so that i can get a job in Bangalore.
18th April 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am an interior designer used to work before marriage and few years after marriage now it's been 25 years gap and things have changed in this field what can I do to brush up my skills and something related to my previous experience with which I can earn something too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?