29th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?

Hi ,

I want to do MBA in distance. my rank is 62762 and i didnt get rank card till now. is rank card necessary to do the MBA in distance, if yes please let me know how to get my rank card.and please provide the details to join in distance education ( MBA ). is there any last date to get seat in MBA Distance education.

Thanks,
sreedevi.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  2. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  3. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  4. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  5. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  6. Eligibility for MBA course in abroad after B.Com in distance education?
  7. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  8. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  9. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  11. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  12. Which college in India is best to do MBA in HR through distance education? -- [New]
  13. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  14. How to do MBA through distance education?
  15. How to do MBA through distance education
  16. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  17. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  18. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA?
9th August 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?

i did not receive my rank card please tell me how can i get my rank card
17th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?

i didnot get my rank card yet.if u know plz infrom me how can i get it. thank u.
12th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,
I M COMPLETED MY GRADUATION WITH 54%.THIS 2012 I WAS WRITTEN ICET AND I GET 37953 RANK.SO CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MBA. AND WHICH UNIVERSITY CAN I GET ADMISSION OR OTHERWISE CAN I JOIN DISTANCE MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?