30th July 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?

sir,
can u please send me the procedure to get admission in symbiosis pune for the correspondence MBA of batch?what is the last date for filling thwe form n where can i get it?

thanks & regards

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  2. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  3. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  4. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  5. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  6. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  7. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  8. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  9. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  10. Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?
  11. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  12. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  13. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  14. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  15. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  16. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  17. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do M.Com correspondence after doing MBA from HPU
5th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?

sir pls tell me the last date for correspondance mba from symbiosis and also pls tell if there is any facility for paying fees in 2 half
10th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?

how to fill d xamination form for correspondence mba??
28th September 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

what documents should be submitted with application form
25th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

how to fill examination form for correspondence mba . and last date i want and basic qualification
12th January 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for correspondence MBA in Symbiosis,minimum qualification,course duration,course fees in details?
23rd January 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u please send me the procedure to get admission in symbiosis pune for the correspondence MBA of batch?what is the last date for filling thwe form n where can i get it?

thanks & regards
priya agarwal,contact no.9001766145,Email [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,

thanks & regards
priya agarwal,contact no.9001766145,Email [email protected]
26th January 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,

Vinita Yadav
12th March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in Electrical . I want to take admission to part time M.B.A Programm of symboisis collage. what will be the procedure? In Which month i can take admission for the m
Part time M.B.A tell me the procedure of taking admission.
16th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

wen r semester xams held
14th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the Last date to fill the application form?
jatin mob 8865042260 [email protected]
17th April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam pls tel me the last date for admission in mba course in symbiosis for correspondence mba? what is the admission procedure? and is there any enterence exam for the same? plz these all information you send on my email id [email protected] as soon as possible.
5th May 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir madam please tell me how i can get the prospectus for taking admission in correspondence MBA course in symbiosis?? please mail at [email protected]
21st May 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir please tel me the last date for admissiom in mba course in correspondance
28th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u please send me the procedure to get admission in symbiosis noida for the correspondence MBA of batch?what is the last date for filling the form n where can i get it? and what is the fees procedure? my mail id is [email protected].

thanks & regards
7th October 2012, 07:15 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend..

Distance-learning MBA Programs form Symbiosis

Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is a globally reputed institute which is renowned for new inventive programs and methods in distance learning.

The eligibility criteria for a distance-learning program for MBA are:
All the candidates who are graduate from any reputed University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for this university. Candidates passing degree examination by part time / correspondence courses or in one sitting are not eligible. Final year appearing students can also apply to Symbiosis but on one condition that the obtain a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation. No entrance test is required for Distance MBA.

Fees:
The fee for this course is between the range of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000.

Application Form:
Prospectus and application form available at select Axis Bank branches across India and SCDL information centers. Prospectus is available on payment of Rs 1100/- by cash or by demand draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of the Director, SCDL, Pune for receipt by post or courier within India.For more details visit www.scdl.net
This year close the date to sale the Prospectus sale and wait for next Notification for release the Prospectus, it will be available for sale at the Month April.

Thanks..

All the Best!!
28th May 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSIONS??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?