31st July 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

b.tech. in chemical engineering by aieee private colleges.after diploma in chemical engineering ,what is the starting salary package in this stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  2. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  3. Starting salary package after diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  4. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  5. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  6. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  7. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  8. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  9. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  10. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  11. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  14. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  15. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  17. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  18. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
8th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

what is the vmax imum salary of a b-tech chemical engineer
send me e-mail [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

what is the scope of diploma in chemical engg. in india for girls?
21st November 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is salary in chemical technology(painj)
5th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

top ten companies for chemical engineers in India and world
30th July 2012, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.PLEASE TELL ME WILL A.M.I.E. BE BETTER FOR ME AND HOW MUCH CAN I GET SUCCESS AFTER DOING THIS.
14th June 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

what will be my salary after doing my diploma in mechanical engibeering
22nd June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

can i do diploma chemical engineer ? pls tell me
23rd June 2013, 02:07 AM
rhiayrash

It is depends on you.If you have done it from good college then you will have good salary but you must have good PUC in engineering.Approximate salary of fresh chemical engineer in government job is starting with 24000 with others facility like DA etc.If you will go for private company then salary might be around 25000-30000 for fresh engineer if you have done it from good college.After more experience it will increase.Salary will be good.It is sure.
29th February 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What is salary package for diploma holder from computer science branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?