31st July 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?

i have finished my b.e in biotechnology with 74% aggregate in currently i m doing software course i.e. c and unix in bangalore. i am trying for job, as i hav done my degree in biotech , they are expecting deep knowledge, but i m not reaching to that extent,so please help me. wheather to continue with job search or to go for higher studies to get good job in my field...wat are the job opportunities in my fields and other career courses for me?? or else any other opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  2. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  3. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  4. Possibilities to do distance course after completing BSc in Biotechnology?
  5. What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year
  6. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  7. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  8. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  9. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  10. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  12. Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. After completing my degree should I try for government job or higher studies?
  14. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotech degree?
  15. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  16. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  17. How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?
  18. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
19th February 2013, 01:36 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?

Biotechnology has been relatively a new field in India which is why you are facing job scarcity. In any cases infact , to save both time and money, you should work in a software field if possible since you are doing a software course as well as search for job in biotechnology field. You will be mainly positioned as assistant and researchers in laboratories working in the field else teaching as professors in college is also an option worth exploration. In case of higher studies you can turn to M.tech in biotechnology and bio-informatics. Vellore Institute of Technology is one such institute providing M.tech courses in both the fields.
15th December 2022, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?

hey, I have completed my degree B.E in biotechnology and I am confused to choose between higher studies and applying for a job. and I also have qualified MS by research programme . curious to know about the MS by research course, is it preferable to opt for that course rather than going for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?