31st July 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA after completing BCA(Non Maths Student)? Courses which will be best for me after BCA?

I have completed BCA , but i am non maths student so I am not eligible for MCA ,Please suggest me for courses after BCA which will be best one for me

9th October 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after completing BCA(Non Maths Student)? Courses which will be best for me after BCA?

Sir,i m 2 arts student(widout maths) bt i hve economics as my subject..so i can do BCA after 2..bt wht will be best fr me after doing bca as i m a non-maths student..?? n plz suggest me some gud colleges/universities..frm ludhiana,jalandhar n chandigarh...
30th October 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after completing BCA(Non Maths Student)? Courses which will be best for me after BCA?

sir it is necessary that arts student should be of maths stream for mca
30th October 2011, 08:37 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
MCA is a three year masters course in computer application. Various entrance exam are conducted national and state level. The entrance exams are nimcet, tancet etc
for admitting the aspirants the academic requirement includes
1. The aspirant must have chosen a bachelor degree more preferably bca.
2. Prior to this the aspirant should have completed is 10+2 exam with maths as their subject. Failing to chose maths will disqualify you
3. There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
4. Further there is no restriction on the number of attempts
as you have not chosen maths you are not eligible to appear for MCA . Rather than this you can do masters in science or masters in business administration. For which the eligibility required is a bachelor degree.
So it is better to do mba and get into a good job
12th February 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

12th arts without maths : Am i eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA ?
12th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

12th arts without maths : Am i eligible to do MCA after competing my BCA ?
12th March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I sonam jain a student of B.C.A 3rd year with backgorund of science with bio (class 12th) and i have mathematics at my gradution level.I want to apply for M.C.A entrance.
so i want to know that i am eligibile for MCA programme or not for bit Mesra ,ranchi
13th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am mayank a student of BCA 2nd year at BIT,jaipur.can i do MCA at BIT,mesra because i haven't mathemetics in 12(commerse),but i completed 12th with 63persentages.
28th March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m doing BCA final year and i have done 12th with art stream without having maths so can i apply for MCA in delhi university 2012
30th March 2012, 01:13 PM
poole

yes,you can surely apply for BCA.
one of the best university that provides BCA degree is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
eligibility criteria for BCA is 10+2 with atleast 50% in aggregate with pass in English and Mathematics or computer sciense/informatics/computer applications.
5th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO GIVE ADMITION TO THE MCA BUT I HAD NOT CONDUCTED THE CET EXAM OF MCA. I HAD COMPLET GRADUATION IN BCA. SO WHAT I DO?
28th November 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.sc. in chemistry with botany...but i want to apply for MCA...can i apply for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?