31st July 2011, 12:29 PM
naga747

Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?

I am studying my b.tech final year in biotechnology in andhrapradesh . what are the companies offering jobs for a fresher in biotechnology department? In which subjects they are offering? what was the salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
  2. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  4. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria and salary offered to freshers by the telecom based hardware companies?
  6. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  7. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers?
  8. How many companies in India are offering jobs on .net for mca freshers?
  9. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  11. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. Career opportunities after MCA?
  13. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  14. Any exam available to enter in BHEL, BSNL, Google? What is the procedure and how much is the salary offered by the companies?
  15. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers? -- [New]
  16. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  18. What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?
8th August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?

Hello
I mamatha reddy completed Msc.biotecnology in chennai ,i want to know about the companies offering jobs for biotech freshers and what was the salary?
12th August 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?

Is thr any companies tht offering jobs aftr b.tech degree in industrial biotech or i have to study m.tech or m.s
mail me at [email protected]
12th August 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?
22nd August 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I Prasun kumar completed B.sc Biotechnology from B.N.M.U. Madhepura.&I want to know which companies offer for freshers in this fields.
Kindly confirm me on my mail at [email protected]
For this I'll ever grateful to you.
22nd September 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i am doing b.tech pharmaceutical technology 3rd year in anna university chennai. what are the companies offered jobs for us?
23rd September 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I did my M.Sc in Biotechnology...............What are the companies providing jobs to freshers in this field?
29th December 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to know howmany average salary starting in B.E biotechnology?
what is significance of M.Tech in biotechnology field?
for this i will greatfull to you.
[email protected]
4th January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.tech biotechnology,tell me some , i want to know howmany average salary starting in B.tech biotechnology biotechnology?
what is significance of M.Tech in biotechnology field?
4th January 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m sindhu doing my final year b.tech biotech in thanjur.where can i find biotech jobs?what will be the salary for freshers?plz help me....
my email id [email protected]
9th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sii i completed btech biotechnology.is there any job opportunities or we will do any courses relevant to it
29th January 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hi I am Amruta, completed my BE Biotech with distinction. i am searching for job As m interested in research field. Pls do u know any companies hiring BE Biotechnologist??if so pls mail me at [email protected].
Thank you
6th February 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete m.tech in biotechnology... if u know any job vaccancies mail pls... me at [email protected]
29th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

HI i am swetha doing my B.Tech Biotechnology final year.I would like to know the companies that offer jobs for B.Tech Biotech and what is the starting salary for freshers.I would like to know whether the companies offer training before jobs. please help me by sending mail to [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hii right now am in final year studying btech biotechnology.....
require job opportunities information after completing my biotech please send your reply to the email [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hii right now am in final year studying btech biotechnology.....
require job opportunities information after completing my biotech please send your reply to the email [email protected]
6th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

There are hardly any opportunities for freshers in biotechnology esp for BE/B tech students, inspite of having good academic record. This is seriously very disappointing. Searching for a job since 1 yr, all in vain. God save the future students. Better opt for some other branch.
11th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hai i am jahnavi studying 3rd btech biotech.i want to know the information regarding job oppurtunities after completing btech biotechnology.can u send your reply to the email [email protected]
13th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hai,i m anu,studying 3rd year biotechnology.i want to know what are the companies offering research oriented jobs with a good salary and also i want 2 know how to apply for the jobs...............................pls reply me <[email protected]>
28th November 2012, 04:29 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Companies offering jobs to freshers in Biotechnology research fields:

Astrazeneca
Biocon India
Sisco Research Laboratories Private Limited
Nicholas Piramal India Limited
Biotech India
Biotech Support Services
Care Biomedicals
Indo-America Hybrid Seeds (India) Private Limited
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Life Science Technology
Avestha Gengraine
Microbax (India) Limited
Amersham Biosciences
Ocimum Biosolutions Limited
Serum Institute of India
Biotech Consortium India Limited
Scigenics India Private Limited
Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Asia Pacific Limited
All India Biotech Association
Biotech Equity Research Group etc

Thanks..
2nd February 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How much salary the company will give for biotechnology freshers
7th February 2013, 07:09 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Companies offering jobs to freshers in Biotechnology research fields:

Astrazeneca
Biocon India
Sisco Research Laboratories Private Limited
Nicholas Piramal India Limited
Biotech India
Biotech Support Services
Care Biomedicals
Indo-America Hybrid Seeds (India) Private Limited
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Life Science Technology
Avestha Gengraine
Microbax (India) Limited
Amersham Biosciences
Ocimum Biosolutions Limited
Serum Institute of India
Biotech Consortium India Limited
Scigenics India Private Limited
Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Asia Pacific Limited
All India Biotech Association
Biotech Equity Research Group etc

Thanks..
25th March 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi to all,

Well frankly speaking there is no opportunity for Biotech graduates in India be it B.Tech or BSc. Let me get it straight through but the only way you can go after this is either change your field and pursue an MBA or go into research (i.e. do MTech/Msc and finally Phd). Being a research field you cannot expect anything in the Industrial or corporate world. Only after you have done your PhD and have 4 years of experience you might (again I am focusing on 'might') get some luck at any Pharma/Biotech company. God knows how much time will it take for Biotech to fully establish here but for now, students and parents are wasting their money and Education Institutions and Govt. are doing business out of your parent's hard earned money.

My simple advice to all, don't take this subject ever in graduation. Or if taken don't send your kids and their kids into this until it is fully established here like other core engineering fields.

Good luck to all.
25th March 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi to all,

Well frankly speaking there are no job opportunities in this field be it B.Tech / Bsc graduates. Let me get it straight through but being a research field you cannot expect to get into industrial or corporate world. After this you can change your field and pursue an MBA (which is a good option but don't take MBA Biotech) or you can keep continuing in this field by doing MTech/Msc and then finally PhD but that's a long way to go. Even then after PhD you need to get 4+ years of experience and then only you might (again I am focusing on 'might') get into any Pharma/Biotech company.
Students and parents are wasting their time and money into this field and Education Institutes and Govt. are doing business out of it. There's nothing at present in this field in our country and God knows how much time will it take to get this sector well established here like other core engineering fields. But as of now don't waste your parent's hard earned money and sell your future to these money-minded people.

My simple advice is don't take this subject in your graduation and if taken don't send your kids and their kids into it until it is fully established.

Good luck to all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?