28th July 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?

hello sir , im btech(ece) passed out. i have secured 64.9 in btech and 90+ in both inter and tenth, will it be possible for me get placed in top company or is it better to pursue MS at present, though getting score in MS will i face problem for job criteria in top company's regarding percentage in my btech. plz kindly suggest me im totally confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  2. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  3. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 67% in B.Tech and 93% in Inter?
  5. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  6. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  7. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 49% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  9. Can I get placed in any top construction company like L&T, HCC and any other company after scoring 70% in B.E Civil, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  11. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in top companies after scoring 70% in 10th, 84.5% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  14. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech -- [New]
  16. List of top MNC companies in which I can get after scoring 58% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 40% marks in 10th, 61% in diploma and 63% in B.Tech
  18. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2011, 06:01 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?

hello friend i think you are having enough marks to make into some of the top IT companies like the,

~INFOSYS.

~TCS.

~WIPRO.

~SYNTEL.

~SAMSUNG.

~HP.

~HCL.

you will get good salary of about 25000 to 30000 initially only.

you can also continue for the MS course in the US it has an very good value in the future where you can get very good salaries in the strating only.

for doing the MS COURSE you need to write the GRE/TOEFL exam and get very high marks there in order to make into , top collges

TOP COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES FOR MS

~bUFFALOW UNIVERISTY.

~MICHIGAN UNIVERISTY.

~OXFORD.

~HARVARD.

~MANCHESTER UNIVERITY.

later after complaeting the MS you can try in some of ,

TOP COMPANIES IN SOFTWARE .

~Microsoft.

~Intel.

~Amd.

~Samsung,

~LG.

~SONY.

here in all of this companies you will get very good salaries like in the range of nearly 2 laks minimum in one month and also vary upto laks and laks.

The future is very bright for your if you are planning for an MS in some of the leading collges of the world.

also if you score a marks of 1400 in the GRE you will also having an chance of getting schlorship too the amount for doing the MS is nearly 15 laks .

so all the very best wishes for the future.
5th October 2011, 10:33 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?

Hello,As your marks are very good in 10th and 12th and in B.Tech it is ok..not so bad..and you will not have any problem regarding the criteria of any company as you are having more than 60% in every standard from class 10th onwards,because most of the companies are having the criteria of 60% marks in all as cut off.So you can easily apply for the companies like TCS,WIPRO,SATYAM,TECH MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE,SYNTEL,etc.

One more thing to be kept in mind is about study gap in between 12th and graduation,It should not be greater than 2 years ,because in some comany it is valid for 2 years and in some others it is of one year.And you should not have any active backlog.

Best wishes.
6th October 2011, 07:26 AM
sidbond

With your marks, you are eligible for almost every company.

Believe in the statement. This alone will help you in developing your confidence in front of the panel.

Prepare for the placements beforehand. Make a professional and supportive resume which stands out.

Brush up your personality and communication skills. And the world is yours.

If you are exceptional in front of the recruiters, then they neglect the minimum criteria, so try to be good and give your best.
3rd November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90 in both inter and 10th?

i have 76% in tenth and 90% in inter and 60% in b.tech.
can i apply to top companies pls tell me
25th November 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90 in both inter and 10th?

i have 81% in tenth and 72% in inter and 65% in b.tech.
can i apply to top companies pls tell me
25th November 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 81%, 12th with 72% and B.Tech with 65%?
13th January 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

After getting placement in company like tcs having package 3.3lpa, is it right to prepare for gre/tofel.I mean will i found time to prepare for gre like tough exam
10th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds.... i have completed my b.tech(ece)... with 70% of aggrigate... i want to get in to companies lik sony,hp,lg,samsung.. how to apply for it..?
16th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am studying my 4th yr ECE B.TECH.I have scored 66.5% upto my 6th sem and i can increase above 70% in my 8th sem.I wish to do a certification too within this year.which coures can i choose that will help in placements.i am interested in CCNA.can i go for it?will that be preferable for all companies?
30th July 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi frnd, as i am completed my inter with 91%, which group i select in b.tech plzzzzz tel me
30th October 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have 76 in 10 th n 65 in 12th but in btech i got 64.46. Am i eligible for software company.pls tell what r d companies.am i eligible for dell or not
4th December 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects included in gate for ece
12th February 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

my 10th class % is 75 and 12th class% is 67 and in b.tech % is 67........ but i m confuse wt i hv done plz tell the way for future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?