28th July 2010, 08:39 PM
RISHIKESH SHARMA

Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?

sir, i m a student of engineering 3rd year. there is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. kindly guide me to know the prodecure for training in BHEL. please rply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  2. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR?
  3. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?
  8. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  9. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  10. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for inplant training at BHEL, Trichy? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  17. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
29th July 2010, 07:20 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?

Dear friend
I have provided the contact details in the end of this message.
For summer training in BHEL or any other PSU you need to get a communication between your college's Training and Placement cell and the company.
You will have to get a letter cum application posted to BHEL HR office from your TNP cell with your name. If they confirm that there are some slots of training then you can get a chance of summer training there. It would be good, If you apply before december only because there use to be limited seats in BHEL for summer training.
For queries you can use the phone numbers very frequently.

Registered Office : BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi - 110049, India.
Fax : +91 11 26493021; +91 11 26492534
Telephone :+91 11 66337000 (multiple lines)

Other office
New Delhi
Sr.DGM (IPE) Integeated Office complex,
Lodhi Road,New Delhi
India - 110 003
Telephone00)91- 11-24367067

Bhopal
Addl. General Manager (IMS)
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited
Piplani,Bhopal (MP) India - 462022

Thank You
29th July 2010, 10:11 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?

To apply for the training in the BHEL for the 3rd year you have to fill up the application form for the request of the training then you have to send the reference letter to the company from your college.
31st July 2010, 12:32 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHIKESH SHARMA View Post
sir, i m a student of engineering 3rd year. there is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. kindly guide me to know the prodecure for training in BHEL. please rply as soon as possible.
yes you can apply for this there one branch of bhel situated in haridwar.contact to this you will surely got there,
31st July 2010, 02:12 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello,
you can do the training at BHEL.
Before that some formal procedures are to be done which will take place between your college and BHEL.
If your institute sends a request of training to BHEL, then as a result of acknowledgement they will send you a letter saying if you are eligible for the training.
So at first talk with your college administration regarding this and they will fix that.

All the best...bye
4th August 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the stipend given to student of mechanical engineering-7th sem who join bhel 4 its 6 months training? reply as soon as possible.
Prerna Gupta.
6th August 2010, 08:11 PM
savinay sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by savinay sharma
sir
i had visited bhel but they demand reference but sir i have no source after that i want training in ur company i m from lnct indore (ex.) so sir plz submit my request &guide me that hw can i become trainee there?
thanks sir.....................
14th August 2010, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know about the companies which provide training to ece branch students
15th August 2010, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i m a student of msc(electronics)3rd semester,and i want to know that whether u provides six months training or not?
16th August 2010, 03:45 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you have to send a letter to BHEL's training sections throuhgh your college's placement cell. if the BHEL has vacancies only then he can sent a letter to your training and placement cell that i am able to arrange the training of particular students

so follow this process.

best of luck.
7th September 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am doing b-tech from ip university delhi from branch electronics and communication(ece) and in the 3rd year and i want to do training in summer from BHEL ,so please tell me how and when i have to apply .
10th September 2010, 07:07 PM
sanjusabu

If you want to get summer training from follow the procedure i am telling you :-
1) You first tell the training and placement officer about your desire to do summer training at BHEL.
2) Then college authority will send a request to BHEL
to arrange a summer training there.
3) If BHEL reply positively then they will send acknowledment to the college.
4) By the help of the acknowledgement you can do summer training at BHEL.

In other ways, if you want to try for yourself then you can visit the official website of BHEL :-

http://www.bhel.com/
http://www.bhelhyderabad.com/
http://www.bhelbhopal.com/
or,
You can contact in the following addresses :-

1) BHEL Bhopal :-
Address :-
Piplani, Bhopal (MP), India Pin-462022
Registered Office :-
BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi, India Pin-110049

2) BHEL Hyderabad :-
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Ramachandrapuram,
Hyderabad-502032,India
Ph. No. 040-23182810
Fax No: 040-23183269
3) BHEL Main :-
Registered Office : BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi - 110049, India.
Fax : +91 11 26493021; +91 11 26492534
Telephone : +91 11 66337000 (multiple lines).
16th September 2010, 01:26 AM
bapuram

dear friend,
you can visit the official website of BHEL :-

http://www.bhel.com/
http://www.bhelhyderabad.com/
http://www.bhelbhopal.com/
If you want to get summer training from follow the procedure i am telling you :-
1) You first tell the training and placement officer about your desire to do summer training at BHEL.
2) Then college authority will send a request to BHEL
to arrange a summer training there.
3) If BHEL reply positively then they will send acknowledment to the college.
4) By the help of the acknowledgement you can do summer training at BHEL.

good luck
21st September 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

hw i can contact to the training and placement officer???
22nd September 2010, 10:01 PM
mohit brh

For training you must have reference than you can get other wise there are very less seat as compare to student so you need to apply in feb/march and procedure is same you need to send training letter to HR . than they send you acknowledgment letter.
25th September 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do training in bhel...my c.g.p.a is 7.4 ...i m student of B.Tech(final)year in e.c.e from punjabi university....how can i proceed for it?reply me plz
8th October 2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do training in BHEL my c.g.p.a is 7.4 i am student of second year B.Tech in Electrical&Power Engineering from GOVT. Engg. Amravati. how can i proceed for it? my Email : [email protected]
9th October 2010, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to fillup the form of inplant training
9th October 2010, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to fillup the form please give some idea about inplant training
14th October 2010, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm 3rd sememester student i want to do traning in BHEl 'ii u plz guide me.
25th October 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do training in ntpc.plz guide me.
31st October 2010, 01:29 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students

firstly you have to take a NOC letter from your college authority.

then it is submitted into the training department in BHEL.

all the best............
17th November 2010, 12:32 PM
gurraj singh

Quote:
To apply for the training in the BHEL for the 3rd year you have to fill up the application form for the request of the training then you have to send the reference letter to the company from your college.
30th November 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to take internship training...Could you please help me....?
19th December 2010, 12:48 PM
sagar107

i am 3rd yr Electronics engg student . I wish to pursue training in the summer vacation. plz suggest me???????
18th January 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR
Iam 3rd ece student.i want to have inplant training during my semester holiday what is the procedure and when will you offer such training for students
23rd January 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir
im a 3rd year ece student(6sem).i would like to go for inplant traning during my sem holidays.kindly let me know the procedures for the same in detail.i also would like to know weather a student with back papers can go for the same..and if it is important for a student to go for inplant training..pls reply
1st February 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me on my
email [email protected]
& my cont. no-09780258144
6th February 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m a student of 3rd year(electrical engg.). there is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. kindly guide me to know the prodecure for training in BHEL. please rply as soon as possible.

please inform me on my email id-
[email protected]
& 09023756688
7th February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me on my
email id- [email protected]
& my cont.no-9617613029
13th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i m chanakya studying b.tech(mechanical) 3rd yr . I am facing a great promblem how to apply for interships in any of the government sector or private sector .so, please can u advice me a solution for this problem.i prefer doing this internships in my summer vaccation after my 3-2 semister.
plzz....contact me at
email id- [email protected]
mobile- 09030579870
13th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=ROSHAN KUMAR NIRALA ;144010]sir, i m a student of engineering 3rd year. there is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. kindly guide me to know the prodecure for training in BHEL. please rply as soon as possible.PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE
18th February 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I,m Sameer Kumar, b.tech (EEE), RIET(RTU),jaipur, 3rd year student need to training in BHEL (Bhopal).
so , plaese inform me how to apply in it.
my email id: [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 08:58 PM
Dayanand Goswami

Post Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?

Quote:
please inform me at my email [email protected]
26th February 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i, Aditya Bharadiya student of B-TECH 3rd year in ITM college Bhilwara rajasthan. Please give me suggestion to apply for summer training in bhel as soon as possible.

my email id- Aditya [email protected]
contact no.- 9252786037, 7737567501
28th February 2011, 02:17 PM
GAURAVTYAGICERT

[GAURAV KUMAR ,MEERUT ,245206]sir, i m a student of engineering 3rd year. there is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. kindly guide me to know the prodecure for training in BHEL. please rply as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]
8th March 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i,raman student of B-TECH 2nd year .i want to do in plant training in BHEL hyderabad,so please tell me the procedure .
14th March 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

heloo:-sir/mam
iam sudent of ece i want to complete my six month industrial training from bhel rply as soon as possible
email id:[email protected]
26th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Niranjan bagdi

Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
dear sir,
i,Niranjan bagdi student of B-TECH 3rd year in BIET college Sikar rajasthan. Please give me suggestion to apply for summer training in bhel as soon as possible.

my email id- [email protected]
contact no.- 9460532370, 7737223686

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=144010#ixzz1Kd5pTDpB
28th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students ec branch?

[QUOTE=RISHIKESH SHARMA;144010]sir, i m a student of engineering 3rd year ec branch. there is a great problem to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL. kindly guide me to know the prodecure for training in BHEL. please rply as soon as possible.
19th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz help me
there is no source of mine in bhel bhopal.
i had already submitted an letter from my college in bhel.
but there is no positive reply
23rd July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a 3rd yr engg. (ece) student from pune university ...i want to do trainining dis yr...kindly suggest me the reputed companies in pune which provides such training and how to apply for dis.
u can contact me on [email protected]
thanku
30th July 2011, 10:52 PM
sankarganesh.A

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 4thYear EEE Students?

Sir iam studied in raja college of engg &tech from madurai iam request to contact no
1st December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a 3rd year engineering student and i want to do training in BHEL. Hence i want to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL
1st January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am 3rd year student of Electrical and electronics engineering branch,i want to do training in BHEL.please tell me procedure to apply for training.
2nd January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying 2nd year b.tech in iit guwahati.branch civil engineering.i want to do this traing in bhel.so can you please direct me how to apply for this training.i will wait for your reply sir,...
4th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 3rd year student from GBTU university of mechanical engineering branch, i want to do training in BHEL. i want to know the procedure to apply for training in BHEL.
my email id:- [email protected]
my contact no:- 919456951710
9th February 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am doing my B.Tech in Electronics and Comm.,3rd year.i want to do training in BHEL ,Haridwar.so i request you to provide me with the contact numbers and procedure for applying.
my email id:[email protected]
my contact no:-08826634354
10th February 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am doing my B.Tech. in Electrical branch from jaipur (rajasthan). I want to do training in BHEL,Haridwar. So i requested you to provide me procedure for applying with contact no.
my email id: [email protected]
mobile no. 08233698676
12th February 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
i Vijay singh student of B.tech.3rd year in Ajmer institute of technology college Ajmer,rajasthan,please give me suggestion to apply for summer training in bhel as soon as possible

My email.id. [email protected]
contact no. 9680747547, 7737349701
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?