31st July 2011, 09:19 PM
dndodli29

Fee structure and Admission Procedure for M.Ed. Microbiology?

I want 2 know about future in med.microbiology,course fees...and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  2. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  3. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  6. When will the form be available for BSc Microbiology course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  8. How may I get admission in government colleges in Pakistan? What's the fee structure in Khaber Medical college(Peshawer)?
  9. Fees structure for M.Sc (Microbiology)?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  15. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission? -- [New]
28th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Admission Procedure for M.Ed. Microbiology?

fees of m.ed
29th March 2012, 06:55 PM
shirley_schmidt

MSC Microbiology-
MSc is also one the Master degree of 2 years which have 4 semester each of 6 months means you have to give 4 times exam.
Future scopes of MSc field is quite good and many of the students are going toward this course as future aspects are good.

If you have MSc degree then you can apply for various jobs like Banking sector and teaching line up and also you can apply for the CTET exam.
29th March 2012, 06:59 PM
shirley_schmidt

Career and job opportunities after M.Sc microbiology

research and development laboratories
private hospitals
chemical industries
research organisations
pharmaceutical
food
beverage
Teaching job at a university
Blood bank technologists
immunohematology technologists
21st October 2016, 05:06 PM
soniyashyap

M.ED-
M.ED The Program is full time regular course of duration of two academic years having four Semesters.
Future scopes of M.ED field is quite good and many of the students are going toward this course as future aspects are good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?