31st July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

i have done bsc biotechnology.now which one is better for me after this i.e msc in microbiology or msc in biotechnology?????? pls reply me fast

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  5. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  7. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  10. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  13. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  14. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  15. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  16. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  17. Can I do MSc Microbiology after passing B.Tech Biotechnology? I have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology
  18. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
1st August 2011, 01:53 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

It is a very crucial time to make the right choice and go ahead with the decision. This is the time one needs to be much focused and choose the right career path according to the personnel aspiration and interest. Both biotechnology and microbiology are excellent courses and offer excellent opportunity career vise. But from analyzing your education background, it would be better if you stick on to the Microbiology. This is solely because, Microbiology field has multi-disciplines. You can chose any of the inter-disciplines and specialize on it according to your interest. This will help you to make a career or even pursue research and become a well trained and talented professional. Were as in Biotechnology, one will be taught about lot of areas and unless and until a student do a Ph.D in a specific area you cannot master in the same. Make a choice in the course by considering your future goals and interest.Best of luck.....
1st August 2011, 11:46 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

You finished your bsc biotechnology .after that why you go with msc biotechnology
better you choose msc microbiology and it is better for your future
all the best$$$$$$$$$$$$$4
1st August 2011, 11:49 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

You finished your bsc biotechnology .after that why you go with msc biotechnology
19th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

biotech is the best because u finish your ug in biotech
19th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BSc with Environmental science,i guess i am no longer interested in this field.I have interest in life sciences and research field..what about microbiology?

DIPESH KUMAR
16th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what is best option to do after overing bsc biotechnology..?? which course is best?? MBA, Msc or Applied Courses??
21st September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

which one is better m.sc in biotech aur m.sc in bitechnology mangement???
5th October 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

b.sc biotechnology or b.s biochemitry or b.sc food&tech. which 1 best???
1st November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd yr bsc.biotech and want to know d names of some of d good collegs,where placement is good nd i dnt require an to clear an entrance exam?
5th November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 3rd year in biotech, i want to know about good college's of msc biotech where placement is fix.
10th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
biotech is the best because u finish your ug in biotech
B.Sc Biotech's are not eligible for M.sc in Microbiology
11th December 2011, 11:20 PM
tuntunia

22nd January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i m doining M.Sc. biotechnology after p.g. what should i do plz tell me
30th January 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Should i do Bsc (general sciences)? it is possible Msc biotechnology?
7th February 2012, 05:33 PM
fghbj

Quote:
i have done bsc biotechnology.now which one is better for me after this i.e msc in microbiology or msc in biotechnology?????? pls reply me fast
msc. Microbiology is batter then biotechnology because in the pay scale in microbio. Jobs is very higy rather then the biotech.
25th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

why microbiology is better thsn biotechnology
12th April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

In ug i dont have microbiology as one of the subject, whether its possible to do M.sc microbiology..?
14th April 2012, 02:14 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi friend,

Yes you can apply for Food Inspector exam after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology .

Eligibility criteria for food inspector
You should have graduation from any recognized university in following disciplines .
agriculture
biology
chemistry
Age of candidate should be from 21 years to 35 years.

Physical standard requirements

Height of candidate :157.5 cms.
Chest measurement : 81 cms

Good Luck...!!
27th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

Quote:
msc biotechnology in my opinion
28th July 2012, 01:09 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Yes you can apply for Food Inspector exam after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology .

You should have graduation from any recognized university in following disciplines .
agriculture
biology
chemistry

Good Luck...!!

regards
vidh
24th January 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i m confusing as i am in final year of b.sc. life science..... i want to opted the most favourable subject for m.sc. so there will be higgest carrier option and a very high earning immediately after my msc completted .......as i am in bsc life science i opted every subject..... i need a good gob in research field in delhi and high yielding.....? so what subject i take
24th March 2013, 10:47 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

agriculture
biology
chemistry

Good Luck...!
28th April 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of studying microbiology course
29th May 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my BSc (CBZ) i want to do MSc in Biotechnology . Is it a good field or no????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?