31st July 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

i am pursuing btech in electronics and communication engineering .can i do mtech in automobile engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  7. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  12. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  13. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  14. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  15. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2011, 07:53 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

you should continue your stream where ever you go
you cannot get in to automobile engineering after doing Ece as it is the main stream of mechanical.
24th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

Is there any options in automotive field after btech in electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?