1st August 2011, 01:39 AM
sanket23

Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?

I m b.Pharm final yr. Student. N nw m thinking to do company secretory(CS) along with my ths graduate..Suggest me tht is it will beneficial to me for pharma companies/industries?

1st August 2011, 01:31 PM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?

hello, dear friend it a nice choice as it saves the year and makes you a capable person to earn money after graduation.
1st August 2011, 02:10 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?

You can study many certification courses along with Graduation. You have also chance to do company secretary course. This is really a prestigious job oriented course. The job profile of company secretary includes a variety of different responsibilities. Company secretary is the moral adviser of an organization. Different institutions are providing company secretary courses. A moral character is also important for becoming a good Company Secretary. For getting Company Secretary Jobs, you should possess a good writing and oral communication ability in English. A number of job opportunities are there in different firms in India. You can also study different short term computer courses.
1st August 2011, 11:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?

The two streams mentioned by you are entirely different. The role of a CS is basically an advisor to the board members. Through the CS course you will learn about the various areas like corporate law, accountancy, regulations governing a company etc. The only way the course will be beneficial to you is if you join any pharmaceutical company which has a paid up capital of more than 10 lakhs. You can consider joining companies like maasaico, candela pharmaceutical ltd etc.
3rd September 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what i sthe best course doing with company secreatary ,
2nd July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.com from NCWEB. plz suggest me courses that I can do along with my graduation..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?