28th July 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?

hello sir
i have completed my graduation this year and i want to be a part of indian air force.but i am unable to get the answer that a student from management background is eligible to join any field of indian air force. if yes than please send me all the information about that .

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Air Force having Management background?
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  4. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  5. Can females with Economics background join Indian Air Force?
  6. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Communicative English with Media Studies 2nd year student?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force? I am a BSc student
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after graduating B.Com with 73%
  11. Can a graduate in Architecture or Fashion Designing join the Air Force? -- [New]
  12. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  15. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  16. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  17. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
29th July 2010, 11:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?

Hello friend,
As an management graduate, you are eligible to join the following branches of Indian Airforce.

Administration Branch
Logistics

Minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor's degree in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate.
The minimum eligible age is 20 years whereas, the maximum age limit is 23 years.

To join Indian Airforce in the above mentioned departments, you will need to write CET(Common Entrance Test).
After successfully qualifying the written examination, you will need to undergo Intelligence Test and Group Test which will be followed by an Interview, Conference and Medical examination.

For further information, visit www.careerairforce.nic.in
30th July 2010, 11:47 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?

yes friend,
there is many exam in which there is no any specification is needed .they just demand for the graduation from any of the subjects,so you can give the exam,
also you can give the exam of the cds ias and other exam,
31st July 2010, 07:42 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hello,
As far as i know if you have completed your graduation then you are eligible for applying or join Indian air Force.
Whether you are from science arts or management background you can apply for the services.
All the best!
1st August 2010, 12:57 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

yes sure you can join............graduation degree is eligible

regards
azhar
19th August 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Job for girls after B.B.M.
20th August 2010, 04:47 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As u want to join in Indian air force, for that u have to appear in exam like CDS..

there is only one criteria u must complete ur graduation..

i will suggest u to read daily employment news, from where u can get all the information...

all the best..
21st August 2010, 08:43 PM
richa420
Banned

Smile Re: Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?

frnd

on the basis of graduation level u can appear for cds nd u can join airforce but ur age <28.

thank u
2nd February 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have completed my PGDBA and my age is 25 and want to join Indian Air Force.So please tell me am i eligible for it.
6th February 2011, 07:44 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello,

Yes you can join Indian air force after graduation and there is nothing that a management student can't write.You can write the exam as the minimum criteria is 12 pass certificate or equivalent to it or above,therefore since you have done your graduation you can appear.You can write CDS exam but you need to have studied maths and physics in 11 and 12th standard.If you have scored good marks and have studied the above subject listed then nothing can stop you from writing this exam.You can prepare well and write the exam.

Best of luck.
10th February 2011, 03:13 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

There is no such rules as of now that you can't join in air force because you come from commerce background.For joining in air force you need to sit for NDA exam or CDS exam and the criteria is that the minimum qualification is 12th pass certificate or equivalent to it.The candidates must have studied Maths or Physics in their 11 and 12th studies.If you fulfill these criteria than you can appear for this exam and after graduation you can sit for CDS exam.
7th March 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i have done my 11th and 12th studying maths and physics and will be looking forward in joining the IAF(flying branch)
but now i want to pursue my management studies either b.com or bbm....so was just wondering if i can still join the flying branch otherwise ill have to continue my studies in the field of science although im totally not interested in it.....
totally confused advice and suggestions will surely help...
thankin you
16th March 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default can a girl with weak eyesight has ny chances in iaf (ground duty)

i have done my mba ..hav b certificate of ncc..but my eyesight is very weak...so should i or can i try for defence
6th April 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir .I m B.Sc Math ons graduate with 54.9 % mark .now i m doing MBA in marketing .. Have I any chance in INDIAN AIR FORCE? please suggest me .my date of birth is 05-jan-1989.
19th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from managment background (b.b.a. B&i) with weak eye sight so can i apply for anyfield....
5th July 2011, 11:52 AM
umathkavi

To join INDIAN AIR FORCE with management background you can apply for CDS after graduation.
For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.
You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be an unmarried male.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.
3rd September 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I have comleted my hotel management and i would like to apply in indian air force and my age is 22 .. please if u have some answer about my question then please send me in thease e-mail id . [email protected]

Thanking You
Ajay singh
27th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.b.a i am last year student..i love to go in airforce..i am girl..but the problem is i have done my 2 in arts stream with 60%..is maths or physics are compulsory for IAF in 2?is there any scope 4 me in IAF?Pls suggest...
18th December 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can 2nd grade(aggregate) in B.Com 27year as on 2011 with PGDBM apply for IAF entrance exam ?
15th March 2012, 07:27 AM
kaveribiswas

As an management graduate, you are eligible to join the following branches of Indian Airforce.

Administration Branch
Logistics

Minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor's degree in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate.
The minimum eligible age is 20 years whereas, the maximum age limit is 23 years.

To join Indian Airforce in the above mentioned departments, you will need to write CET(Common Entrance Test).
After successfully qualifying the written examination, you will need to undergo Intelligence Test and Group Test which will be followed by an Interview, Conference and Medical examination.

Good luck.............
16th April 2012, 12:31 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

To join INDIAN AIR FORCE with management background you can apply for CDS after graduation.
For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.
You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be an unmarried male.
You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics
ALL THE BEST.
29th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited own graduation wth b.b.a60%apob .tell me information eligble air force joining.if any quary send [email protected]
11th October 2012, 05:31 PM
manas.career

Hello,

Yes you can join Indian air force after graduation and there is nothing that a management student can't write.You can write the exam as the minimum criteria is 12 pass certificate or equivalent to it or above,therefore since you have done your graduation you can appear.You can write CDS exam but you need to have studied maths and physics in 11 and 12th standard.If you have scored good marks and have studied the above subject listed then nothing can stop you from writing this exam.You can prepare well and write the exam.

Best of luck.
7th July 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in airforce but i was copleted in management studies so can u intry in airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?