1st August 2011, 01:42 PM
bhat125

Can a student appear in CET exams of Karnataka after passing 10th from Gulf and studying PUC in Mangalore?

My daughter studied upto 10th std in Gulf and now studying PUC in Mangalore. Can she appear for Karnataka cet exams in ? We are residents of mangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CET exam after studying in Gulf upto SSC?
  2. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  5. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  6. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  7. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  8. What rank is required in CET Karnataka for SC student?
  9. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016? -- [New]
  10. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  12. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  13. PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?
  14. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  15. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  17. Can I write CET in Karnataka after studying SSLC in Karnataka?
  18. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
31st July 2016, 01:31 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student appear in CET exams of Karnataka after passing 10th from Gulf and studying PUC in Mangalore?

The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.

NOTE : In KCET, some seats are reserve only for the Karnataka Student, and If you are non Karnataka students then you will not get benefits of state level reservation. But rest of the rules & regulation will be same for everyone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?