1st August 2011, 07:24 PM
kanika dhiman

Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?

i am a student of b.sc hons. biotech (1st year).. after this i want to do mba...... should i do mba in biotech or mba in hospital administration...??
plz tell

29th September 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?

MBA is a post graduate course which has high scope. Regarding which stream of MBA to be taken that decision should be taken only after careful analysis regarding the scope of the courses. Both MBA in Bio tech and hospital administration is having ample scope and provide high opportunities. Always go for a course on the basis of your interest. The selection of the course should not be done on any other basis. It should be selected only after checking that whether you will be able to do justice to that subject area and will it enhance your job prospects.
26th January 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT after completing graduation in B.tech BIOTECH?
31st January 2012, 11:06 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Dear ,
As we will talk about the both the streams i.e MBA and MCA ,these both are like north and south pole .Why ?????????? Because one completely relates to the IT and computer science field and whereas MBA relates to management field . So ,both have different scopes in their fields
28th March 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

where i can do job after completing mba in hospital administration?
20th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have finished IT B.Tech..am planning to do MBA.suggest me a MBA course which has high scope..
5th December 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my b pharma in 2013.after that i m working in hospital as pharmacist.now i want to do mba in hospital managment.is this right option and what is the scope after that.
9th July 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Mba in hospital management is gd or mba in biotech is good carree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?