1st August 2011, 11:04 PM
sanjanamanickaraj

After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?

i need the name of the ece core companies,i have to apply for,rite now im in prefinalyear,i have only cgpa of 7.2,wil get a chance to do ma internship in good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  2. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  3. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  4. How can I get an internship in core companies?
  5. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  9. Companies under ECE for getting best training as well as internship after B.Tech?
  10. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Which are the companies which provide internship while doing B.E in ECE from Park College of Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  13. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  14. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  16. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  17. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  18. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
14th November 2011, 01:14 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?

You have many chances to get in to ECE core comapnieslike
Infotech
DRDL
DRDO
ADP
AT & T
You can also try for internship in Infotech
26th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?

wats the procedure for applying intern in infotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?