2nd August 2011, 01:20 AM
ms4399174

What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?

respected sir
my sisiter has completed ba with english honours and she is taking admission in presidency college kolkata,,her entrance exam is on 9.08.2011..i want to know the question pattern for the entrance exam.

thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  2. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  4. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  5. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  6. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  7. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  8. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  9. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  11. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  12. List of the colleges having placement cell for BSc Maths?
  13. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Date of sale of application form for taking admission to presidency college, Kolkata in B.A?
  15. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  16. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  17. Available courses in IGNOU university? How many courses are there in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Presidency college with 89% in 12th ISC? -- [New]
21st October 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?

How I get the previous years question papers of m.a entrance in Presidency University?
7th January 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?

Entrance question pattern for M.Sc. physicsin st xaviers and presidency college,kolkata
1st April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria on which a student is being judged for admission in your institution for undergraduate course(English honors) ?
20th April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, i wanna admission for b.s.c in either presidency or st. Xavier.I 've passed12 std in2011 n scored 68%.how 'll i get admission plz intimate me with all details.
3rd June 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibilty criteria of getting B.Sc in Chemistry?
9th June 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

what are the criteria to get the admission in your institution for undergraduate course(Geography honors)?
10th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what will be question types for zoology hons in presidency
11th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare myself for presidency's english exam for under graduate cours
25th June 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i already had given math xam in presidency for BSc hons.how many marks i have to obtain to take admission in presidency?
24th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

entrance question pattern for msc in chemistry in presidency college?
20th May 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percent required in b.a english honours in presidency college?
5th June 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How I will get the previous msc entrance question paper?
8th June 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

how get previous admission question papers of political science for b.a. honours ?
10th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the question paper pattern for admission in m.sc zoology in presidency college kolkata?
10th February 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What will be the question pattern for B.Sc for admission in d department of biological sciences in presidency college?plz inform me.
2nd May 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I need some model question papers of admission test of admission in Presidency College in B.Sc in Physics honours
3rd May 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Mathematics,physics,zoology
20th April 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions students are given to answer in the admission test of Presidency University for UG course of Hindi?
1st July 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I want last year's sample question paper for ug admission for physics hons in presidency university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?