2nd August 2011, 06:07 AM
gvinay23

How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?

I want do do p.g. course in sociolgy from jnu/delhi university next year.Can you please suggest me how to prepare for the entrance?from where i will get the study material of entrance exam?how to get more marks in the entrance? please reply in my mail

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  2. How to prepare for SLET entrance exam after completing PG in Sociology with 56% marks
  3. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  4. Can I do MBA if my percentage in graduation is 46.88%
  5. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  6. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  7. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  8. How to prepare pgecet non gate entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  12. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  14. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
  15. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  16. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam for getting into M.A course?
  17. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Classical Sociological Tradition (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st September 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?

i want to do my M.A in sociology at jnu. please provide me the syllabus and from where i can find the study materials?
3rd September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?

syllabus for M.A in sociology at jnu and its materials
13th January 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

even i want to apply for MA in sociology in JNU, 2012 but i have no idea about the forms and the study material for the entrance exam. HELP!!
8th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for pg in english at jnu,how to apply?
11th April 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

pliz sent me the syllabus for 2012 enterance exam for admission
19th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the entrance to prepare for m.a in sociology from jnu(delhi university)???
27th May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how much marks we must get in mbbs entrance? please help me!
17th December 2013, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
16th September 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How tp prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in sociology from JNU/DU/JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA ? How to get more marks in the interance.I want to do PG course in sociology from JNU/DU/JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA university next year.Can you please suggest me how to prepare for the interance ?From where i will get the study material of entrence exam ?How to get more marks in the enterance please reply very soon in my email.
3rd June 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for M.A Sociology entrance in DU and what books should I refer for this? Please answer in my mail.
30th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for for the entrance to prepare for pg course in MA English from JNU University? How to get marks in the entrance
16th November 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare myself to face the entrance exam for PG course in sociology in JNU? Can you please suggest me the books and study materials for entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?