2nd August 2011, 11:17 AM
shwetha shetty

How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?

I had completed my MSW(Master of Socialwork)in st.philomena college puttur affiliated to mangalore university now how to become an ias officer ?were i can get coaching what is the duration ?what will be the total expense?and how to apply for the exam?please help me.

16th September 2011, 08:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetha shetty View Post
I had completed my MSW(Master of Socialwork)in st.philomena college puttur affiliated to mangalore university now how to become an ias officer ?were i can get coaching what is the duration ?what will be the total expense?and how to apply for the exam?please help me.
Puttur is a place of Karnataka . In this place I guess there are no correct IAS Coaching centers upto the latest July Updates.

If you want quality IAS coaching then it is good to move to nice place like Bangalore or something like that so that you will be assured to get Rank in IAS entrance exam.

If you don't have any problem with financial support then it will be better to move to metropolis like Delhi, Mumbai etc., there you will get quality coaching and change in the environment . You can easily understand what is the need to become IAS officer.

and your preparation will go with ease with the change in Environment . I strongly suggest you to move on to delhi for coaching. it is the best Hub for IAS coaching.

the duration of the course depends on your requirements there will be different types of schemes like
Yearly coaching i.e., long term coaching.
half yearly coaching for 6 months.
and quaterly coaching for 4 months

and crash courses too in just 30 days.

depends on the time what you have and also depends on weight of your purse .

apart from course fee if you live in their hostel the fees will be more again but it is suggested because you will get the similarly determined who may be useful during preparation . i.e., combined studies.

This is how the preparation will go on. if you choose classroom coaching.
then coming to applying for the exam.

This procedure will be taken care by the institute which you are applying for and generally to say.
a application will be released and you have to apply for that notification.
after that you have to clear one by one the three stage examination pattern.

after everything you will get rank according to that you will get a service of your choice and cadre of their choice.

That's all you will become a officer after completing the training .

All the best for your preparation

Regards

~aditya~
16th September 2011, 09:12 PM
malek basit

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?

hiiiiiiii

>> St. Agnes College, Mangalore is a Christian minority institution that came into existence in the year 1921 and it is an autonomous institution offering education to the Catholics, in an environment of interactive and integrated learning.

>> UG Courses:

• Bachelor of Arts

• Bachelor of Science

• Bachelor of Commerce

• Bachelor of Business Management

• Bachelor of Computer Applications

• Bachelor of Social Work

All the Best
17th September 2011, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetha shetty View Post
dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for IAS exam.because you have to completed graduation degree.

Those candiadte are graduate from any recognized university with any dicipline are eligible for IAS exam.

But your age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candiadte is Unlimited. For OBC candiadte it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

For more details you can visit to UPSC own website.

I have submit the coaching center in Main state wise of India:-

Hyderabad:

ACE Engineering Academy
Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology

Mumbai:

Vidyalankar institute
Elite Academy

Chennai:

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
Sakthi Academy
Miracle infocom
RS soft Solutions

Delhi:

the pathfinder academy
IES Academy
Alpine Institute of Management and Tech
IMS
Trump and Gates Institute
Shar Study Circle
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited

Kolkata:

Exclusive Institute
Erudite Institute
Edutech Institute

Bangalore:

Elite Academy
Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
Career Avenues
Visu International Limited
SuperSoft Solution provider
Intellectual Resource Training P. Ltd

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?