2nd August 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?

i have given my final year exam for b.com(h) from DU..result awaited..i m interested in m.com from DU only and i just want to know that is the entrance exam for m.com compulsory for everyone even if i have done my graduation from DU..if yes then when is the entrance exam held and whts the syllabus for its entrance..please reply soon on vaishali.v411yahoo.com..thanks..

30th December 2011, 06:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have given my final year exam for b.com(h) from DU..result awaited..i m interested in m.com from DU only and i just want to know that is the entrance exam for m.com compulsory for everyone even if i have done my graduation from DU..if yes then when is the entrance exam held and whts the syllabus for its entrance..please reply soon on vaishali.v411yahoo.com..thanks..

The eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Commerce from Delhi University is to pass B. Com (Hons) with at least 50% aggregate marks from Delhi university or any other recognised university.

There is no entrance test to clear for pursuing M. Com from Delhi University.

For further reference and information you can visit the official website of Delhi University:
http://www.du.ac.in
25th April 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?

Is there any entrace test to clear for pursuing m.com from calcutta university?
14th October 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com prog n i want to do m.com ,so i want to know that is it necessary for everyone yo give entrance of m,com?
2nd January 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I complete my b com frm ou with 49prsnt can i join joinm com without entrancr exam
22nd March 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to take CET law entrance exam for who those are studying in external course bcoz they are doing jobs ect....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?