3rd August 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?

Respected sir, email id:[email protected]
contact no:-8125598257

sir plz suggest me da best5 star hotel in nly goa for my trainig purpose for 2 months nd am dng 2 years of hotel mangement course in hyd throw V.G.R collage at narayanguda nw am pursing 2nd year so plz kindly suggest me da best 5 star porpety in goa

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  2. Admission procedure to IISER after 12th?
  3. How to train in Goa 5 star Hotels for 2 months?
  4. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  5. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  6. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  8. How can I apply for Training in any 5 star Hotel in Bangalore if completed 3 months Training already?
  9. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  10. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  11. Process of getting the hall ticket for the upsc? Can it be downloaded from the net from DNB Website? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Opportunities for Hotel Management graduates in Indian Defence Services?
  13. Are there any training centres in Goa that provides training to EC student?
  14. Mumbai University-BE in Mechanical Engineering-7th Sem CAD/CAM & Finite Elements Analysis Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  16. Can i directly become a Chef after B.Com with Hotel Management?
  17. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Hotel Management in present job market? Can I get job in FiVe Star hotels? -- [New]
15th January 2012, 08:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, email id:[email protected]
contact no:-8125598257

sir plz suggest me da best5 star hotel in nly goa for my trainig purpose for 2 months nd am dng 2 years of hotel mangement course in hyd throw V.G.R collage at narayanguda nw am pursing 2nd year so plz kindly suggest me da best 5 star porpety in goa
There are few 5 stars hotels in Goa, but you cannot go directly for the training purpose. The academy where you are pursuing the Hotel Management course, should arrange for the industrial training in the five star hotels. They would also arrange for your campus interview. Speak to your academy administrator and give them your references for the hotels where you would like to pursue the training. They will certainly help in arranging for the training.

For you reference i have mentioned the name of the 5 star Hotels in Goa:

Hotel Marriott

Grand Hyatt Goa

Taj Exotica Hotel Goa

Leela Palace
9th June 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is vikram singh and my course is a complete and training purposes only
16th July 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Ser / madam hi I am ajit kalshavkar from goa moia I am perusing hotel management for 1 year. I already completed my course few things only 1 exam remaining to get certificate I need industrial training for 3 month specially in kitchen so plzzz kindly suggest me in any 4 5 star thank you!
20th November 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join in 5 Star hotel for industrial training. How to I apply in 5 star hotel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?