30th July 2010, 04:56 PM
rohininagesh

Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?

i m interested in doing m.phil in environmental science,i would like to know about the course n the fee details

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  3. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  4. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  5. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  7. Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?
  8. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  9. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  11. What is the fee structure for studying Ph.D. in Mathematical Science subject?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  13. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  15. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  16. With a rank of 15450 in KIITEEE 2016 can I get computer science stream?
  17. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  18. Colleges offering MSc Chemistry under DU?
16th April 2011, 09:29 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa
Default Re: Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?

dear friend, please have a look at the fee structure , course fee.it will give u a better idea about M.phil colleges....

Institute of Environment & Development Studies
M.Phil (Environment Science)
28000/-
M.Sc. Environment Science (EnvironBiotech)
26000/-
M.Sc. (Environ Sc (Nat Res.Mgt)
26000/-

good luck
17th April 2011, 11:29 AM
Irfansb

Default Re: Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?

If u have completed your Msc. In environment then you can apply for Mphil. For doing mphil in environment you should be a regular candidate.first you have to appear in an entrance examination,after qualifying the exam.u will be eligible for Mphil.
The fee structure of different universities vary.so you should first see in which university you wants to do your mphil and after that you can find the fee structure.
23rd May 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i am B.Sc med want to have masters in correspondance from university of Punjab.
14th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER YOU DO A MASTERS COURSE IN HYDROPOWER BY DISTANT LEARNING AND ALSO THE FEES STRUCTURE.
5th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir !
sir i want to know about
the fee of mphil in clinical psychology
5th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir !
sir i want to know about
the fee of mphil in clinical psychology
19th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.Phil(computer science)

dear sir,
i want to know the fee structure for m.phil.

regards
Sridhar AN

([email protected])
26th July 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Master of public system management with specialization environment management from Calcutta univdersity..may i eligible to do M.phil/Ph.d in environment management and from which institute?
16th October 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ELIGIBILITY FOR M.PHIL COURCES
2nd September 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Phil in Economics after completion of B.Com and when
I got admission in it please guide me
24th July 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mphil in evs....as i done M.Sc in evs....but could u plz help me about the fee structure and date of form submission and date of entrance examination ...as there is not clearly mention any thing....
thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?