30th July 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?

hi,
i am vivek and i have passed 12th from commerce without maths, i want to ask that which courses will be suitable for me to get immediate job.
please answer me as fast as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  2. Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?
  3. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths? -- [New]
  4. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  5. How to get a job in Railway after passing 11th commerce with maths
  6. Best suitable courses for girls after 12th commerce without maths?
  7. Can I get a job in Railways after passing 12th commerce?
  8. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  9. Courses for Girls after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths?
  10. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  11. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  13. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  14. Best courses available after passing 12th? I have taken up commerce without Maths
  15. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  16. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  17. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  18. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
1st April 2011, 05:50 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?

hii.
i will strongly recommend u to go for PGDCA course to get immediate job
the jobs that u will get after completion of PGDCA courses from a reputed institute is data entry.
in between develop your communication skills in atleast 3 languages.
as u math is the basic subject in commerce,and u haven't choosed maths in ur 12th commerce ,so must go for the above courses .it will be helpful
2nd April 2011, 04:05 PM
kesolo jemu

Default Re: Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?

hi, vivek got an intresting answer for you. no job is a short process it needs lots of patience and hardwork so in my opinion without maths, BBA would be right for you .
15th April 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i want go rural development course \ graduation after 12 give fast informaton fast
24th April 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which computer cource will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without math? and i intrest in compute so plz sujest this field? From:-pankaj (nashik)
25th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I m waiting fr class 12th result nd I m very much confused for chosing whch cource?
26th April 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do pgdca course after 12th ?
4th May 2011, 02:47 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

i will strongly recommend u to go for PGDCA course to get immediate job
the jobs that u will get after completion of PGDCA courses from a reputed institute is data entry.
in between develop your communication skills in atleast 3 languages.
as u math is the basic subject in commerce,and u haven't choosed maths in ur 12th commerce ,so must go for the above courses .it will be helpful
9th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i passed my class 12th commerce without maths and i am confused which course shoud be opted which provide me immediate job
16th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can i join the B.Arch after 12th commerce without maths
1st June 2011, 07:20 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
first you think that without math the world will not exist then how you sure that with out math you get job.
Everyday in our life math is necessary for us.
So i recommend to you you got little idea about math and you do some computer course like

pgdca
animation course after 12th
language like c,c++,etc
that will help you future for job in small company
why not big
because big company like b.tech student who much knowledge about you..

Best of luck..............
2nd June 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

hii, Ihave done m.com. now i m confused to go for which course so that i can get immediate job. pls inform me as fast as possible on mi email - pihu.netam@ gmail.com.
2nd June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th commerce with computer application and accounting tally.which course will be suitable for me which provide a job as soon as possible.
3rd June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?

What is bba?
29th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi i hve completed b.com . I didnt work anywher . I need job if any pls inform me . [email protected]
10th August 2011, 01:08 PM
DN358
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?

FOLLOW THIS CORES

B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance) St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India

B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India

B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India

B.B.A. Vels University, Chennai, India

B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai, India

B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management) T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Shipping) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India

B.Com Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Com (Account & Finanace) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Banking & Insurance) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Computer Application) Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India

B.Com (Financial Accounting) Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India

B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com (Professional ) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA) Cosmic Business School (CBS) , Delhi/NCR, India
17th August 2011, 06:33 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi,

Everyday in our life math is necessary for us.
So i recommend to you you got little idea about math and you do some computer course like pgdca
animation course after 12th
language like c,c++,etc
that will help you future for job in small company
why not big
because big company like b.tech student who much knowledge about you..

Best of luck..............
24th August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th class pass student by commerce computer so i get civil engnering plese fast answer
8th January 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

After 12 is bba good o b.com....? Cuz i wana do mba
8th April 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
I m in 12th.commerce widout math & to much confiused what to do next for getting good job.which course
28th April 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

m in 12th..commerce
(without maths)
cn i do bba.......????
31st May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th commerce i got 57% i am maths student but i am not intrested in maths so please suggest me best & top cource after 12th
2nd February 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

M doing b.com.which course is suitable for me after gruation to do a good joob?
19th February 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hi...im in 11std fyjc... nd as nxt yr is my board... so im confused tht aftr board is it compulsory to do b.com as im not intrestd in doing cs nd fashion designing... so it is possible to do cs nd also fashion designing ......
plz reply...yaar..plz...
5th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hi... I m in bba s.y I want to do some professional course with bba so what is better option for me...
20th July 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Post i have passed 12 commerces so is b.com is suitable for me

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2088748]m in 12th..commerce
(without maths)
cn i do bcom
12th October 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai im in 11std .What is the best cource after 12th std???
16th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done maths,physics,chemistry and computer science.After this,which course is best to get good job with salary
21st October 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which courses will be suitable for me after graduation in science to get immediate job?
9th March 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba bt i dont lik mths will it affect my career plz suggest sumthing!
28th January 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1 and i have chosen commerce without maths and next year i am appearing for my 2 board, so can i am eligible for CA?
6th April 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available in Tamil Nadu to get immediate job after 12th bio mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?