4th August 2011, 11:39 AM
shekhar_incredible

Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?

Please let me know the colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech (IT) course with details of fee structures and hostel facilities.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  2. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  3. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure of it?
  5. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE through TANCET? What is the fee structure?
  6. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  7. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course through TANCET? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  11. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  12. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  13. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  14. Details regarding the top Engineering Colleges with hostel facilities for girls
  15. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility? -- [New]
  16. CA colleges in Bangalore under ICAI or ACCA? Fee structure with hostel facility?
  17. Best colleges for CA(IPCC) in Chennai or Bangalore with hostel facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best BSc colleges of Chennai? What are the facilities and the fee structure?
17th March 2012, 08:31 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?

hi,

Chennai is one of big leading city in india.So,obviously all facilities are are available regarding studies,medical care and many more.
So,the M.TECH offering colleges in chennai along with fees details mentioned below.

1.Satyabama university.The total course fees is 2.5 lakhs.

2.SRM university.The total course fees is 3 lakhs.

3.Anna university.The course fees is nearly 2 lakhs.

4.Annamalai university.

5.Hindustan university etc.

For more universities in chennai visit the website www.minglebox.com

http://www.topengineeringcolleges.co...Tamilnadu.aspx

GOOD LUCK
10th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?

please tell mt the top colleges both government and private for ME.EEE?i have a TANCET SCORE OF 29.7
18th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have not attended the TANCET exam and my GATE score is 22. can I get an admission in chennai
19th March 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which clg in tamil nadu gives best m.tech education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?