4th August 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get application form for recruitment of central sericulture? What is the fee? Is there any exam or direct interview?

sir, how to get application form for recruitment of central sericulture board banglore.. is there any fee for that .. is it havng exam or direct intervew or what.. am not getting ěnformation in web site.. plz help

3rd November 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form for recruitment of central sericulture? What is the fee? Is there any exam or direct interview?

I WAS COMPLITED MY M.Sc IN SERICULTURE TEN YEARS BEFORE, BUT STILL THEIR NO OPPOURTUNITY IN OUR DEPARTMENT WHAT TO DO WITH THE CERTIFICATE.
4th July 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form for recruitment of central sericulture? What is the fee? Is there any exam or direct interview?

I have completed BSc.(Botany, Zoology, Sericulture), MSc in Sericulture and PhD in Sericulture(Fungal diseases)
where & how to get a job---by geethakumari mail ID: [email protected]
24th July 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

completed Msc(sericulture) and PhD in sericulture(fungal diseases-root rot in mulberry)
where shall i get a research/teaching job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?