4th August 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?

i did mtech it how do get lecturer job in govt coleges. myself i want to start my career in lecturer field

Related Questions:
  1. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  2. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  3. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges? -- [New]
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  6. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  14. Lecturer jobs in Government colleges after completing M.Phil in Computer Science?
  15. Is Ph.D by CMJ university eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges under government jobs?
  16. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  18. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
4th August 2011, 05:49 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?

hi dear
For get lecture job in govt. engineering job

Qualification is:-

*B.TECH/M.TECH with first division

Salary-20500/- to 45200/-

and also you go for some college to guest faculty job also............

College like:-

*Saranga engineering college,Orissa
*OEC,Orissa
*Burla engineering college,orissa

All are very good college............
31st August 2011, 09:31 AM
hrushi614

Default Re: How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?

hi friend,
working as lecturer in government collgges is better than in private colleges, so to work as lecturer in government colleges you have to apply UGC-NET exam which is UGC. it will be counduct twise in a year in the month of june and december. If u want more details go to website www.ugcnetonline.in
all the best
2nd September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete M Tech (computer science). Do I need to clear UGC - NET to get into Govt. engg. colleges?
OR How am I eligible to get UGC Pay scales?
3rd September 2011, 10:51 AM
hrushi614

Smile Re: How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?

hi friend,
To get government lecturer jobs you have to wrie UGC-NET exam.
The exam notification wii be held in 26-09-2011, and exam will be in 24-12-2011. it will be conduct twice in a year(june and december).
be prepare for the exam. All the Best
6th September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

how to get lecturer job in government colleges having completed MCA?
14th September 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i completed mca with 8.7 cgpa. and want to get govt lecturer job. is it necessary to complete M.Tect for govt. lecturer job?
23rd September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds...

I hv completed MBA..am i eligible for lecturer job in government colleges...wthr experienced candidates are preferred during interviews?
28th September 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I hav my engg second class. Now i am doing my M.tech in communication systems. Can i get lecture in govt colleges??
30th September 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

In UGC NET exams isthere any syllabus provided for mechanical engineering lecturer jobs how i get the job in govt engineering colleges
30th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi friend.
you need to write UGC exam any details refer WWW.UGCNET.ONLINE
30th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
I pursuing M.E in Bio-medical Instrumentation. then after i'm join as lecturer in any gujarat government engg. collage so what can
I do now???????
11th October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Shud we clear UGC even after Mtech to be a lecturer in govt engg colege
11th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?

Mtech itself a very good qualification.You can directly approach in enginnering colleges,pay scale around 40,000.For government jobs you need to write UGC NET exam
4th December 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you please say about the SLET exam syllabus and date? What are other qualification will the government colleges expect with Slet?
23rd January 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir. i am ravisankar, I have completed in M.Sc.,M.phil.M.Tech Biotechnology. I have 5 years teaching experience at biotech department. can i get a government jobs sir
26th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.c.a,m.phil.how to get a job as a lecturer in government or government aided college?
3rd February 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.TECH,now am searching for lecturer job in government colleges...in government colleges when they will recruit,for that i can apply directly,from where i can find out the college job vaccancies....am searching in hindu paper but i cant findout the recruitment ads...so please suggest me
17th February 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.A (Marathi) NET,SET
18th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i finish M.E in software technology may i able to get lecturer job in Govt arts & science colleges?
18th February 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how to get lecturer job after completing M.E software technology in govt arts & science college
13th September 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have cleared UGC Net Dec,2011 in the subject of Management and have 3 years of work experience.I have completed my MBA in marketing in 2011.So please guide me how can I apply for Lecturer job in Private n Government colleges.
Thanking You
Your Sincerely
Prof Prakash Singh
Lucknow
6th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have completed my MBA(finance) in 2010 with 57%.Am i eligible to get a government lecturer job, if yes please guide me how can i apply for the job.

Thankyou
sravani
7th December 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 40% oh disability can i apply for gpsc lecturer exam
7th December 2012, 03:41 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

Get for lecturer in government collgges is better than in private colleges, so to work as lecturer in government colleges you have to apply UGC-NET exam which is UGC.
For get lecture job in govt.

Qualification is:-

B.TECH/M.TECH with first division

Salary-20500/- to 45200/-

and also you go for some college to guest faculty job also............

College like:-
Saranga engineering college,Orissa
OEC,Orissa
Burla engineering college,orissa
3rd April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get lecture job in private Engineering Colleges?Please tell the answer.........................
3rd April 2013, 04:12 PM
velshakraj

How to get job in private Engineering Colleges?...................
I completed B.E CSE in 2011 with 8.62 CGPA and Doing M.E and completed in 2014
Please Give the answer............................
28th April 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech in CSE & M.Tech in CSE qualified in NET, should i eligible for Government Degree college Lecture
please any one knows replay it,s very urgent
my no 9133497165
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?