4th August 2011, 08:58 PM
dhruv kumrawat

Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?

i want to know about the GRE and also about the abroad institution for MS.

7th October 2011, 07:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?

It is conducted by ETS of USA. Every year thousands of international students join various courses in different colleges of USA. After qualifying for GRE all institutes offering MS courses require GRE to be cleared. Some of the institutions offering MS courses are Lee university, university of Richmond and New York university. You need to check which of these institutes offer specialization in the area of your interest.
10th January 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a BE graduate had some bacl logs and completed on time ie 2003 to 2007 then i worked in a small concern as a Tech sales in web application (software company) then pursued my MBA and completed last year 2011 with first class ..now i am planning to do my MS in US .so i am preparing for GRE and TOEFL ..i would like to kn0w will it be a problem during visa process ? will they concern about my UG or is tat my first masters is enough to convince them?..kindly can u plz suggest me..i am confused
6th March 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

hello ...i am a b-tech graduate.if i qualify GRE exam,then is there any chance of get admission in usa free of cost...reply must
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?