4th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?

what are the career opportunities in govt sector for M.Sc maths with 73%
provide me all good opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  2. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  3. Career opportunities in government sector for MSc Maths with 73%?
  4. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  5. Career opportunities in IT sector after the completion of M.Sc Maths?
  6. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector? -- [New]
  7. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  9. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  10. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  11. Career opportunities and jobs in government sector for IT engineers?
  12. Career opportunities and jobs in government sector for IT engineers?
  13. Opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th Commerce?
  14. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  15. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. What are the career opportunities for IT engineers in government sector
  18. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
30th September 2011, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?

The career prospects after the post graduation in Mathematics are high. You have good academic record also with around 73% of marks which will certainly guarantee you good jobs. You can attend the NET exam, for entering in to the academic positions. You can attend all the other PSU exams, UPSC and SSC exams for various government job positions. Also you can try in for jobs in the banking sector as there are lots of bank vacancies. If interested, you can go for a PhD degree also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?