4th August 2011, 11:42 PM
Sayali Kulkarni

Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?

Hello,I'm Sayali and studying in third year Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about the top universities in US.Will you please tell me,how to get scholar ships there only and from India?What is the possible expenditure in US for MS?What is the minimum GRE score to get admission in best universities?And last what are the other possible ways to earn money while learning there?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  2. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  3. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  4. How can I get scholarship to do MS in Abroad?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  6. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  7. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  8. List of universities to do MS course in abroad with less expense? What would be the minimum expenditure to do MS without scholarship?
  9. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  10. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  11. Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?
  12. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  13. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  15. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  16. Which exam to give for masters degree from California or Canada?
  17. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  18. Details to do MS in Instrumentation engineering in top Canadian university? -- [New]
6th December 2011, 11:16 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?

Hello ,

Average GRE Score required for these universities is above 1350 and top university depends on your choice of stream.
11th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?

Hello,I'm ajay and studying in second year Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about the top universities in US.Will you please tell me,how to get scholar ships there only and from India?What is the possible expenditure in US for mtech?What is the minimum GRE score to get admission in best universities?And last what are the other possible ways to earn money while learning there?
12th May 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

m doing btech . m in 1st year n have plans to do ms from us . my branch is computer science n engineering ....... so what is approximate expense of doing it .
18th April 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

how much expenditure for studying ms in us for aug 2014 in middle class universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?