5th August 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How may I do Ph.D in finance and marketing? List of documents needed and types of exam need to be passed?

I want to do phd in finance n marketing so pls tell when forms will be out for phd??? N wat types of documents will i have need n which types of exam will have to clear for phd?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  2. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  3. Can I study Part Time PhD being a PGDM(Marketing &Finance) postgraduate?
  4. Number of faculty members Guide/Co-Guide available for PhD in Marketing/Finance at IIM-Calcutta?
  5. How to choose simple topic for PhD in Finance and Marketing?
  6. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  7. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Finance
  10. Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder?
  11. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  12. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  13. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  14. Is it possible to do PhD(Management) from NIT-Delhi for distance MBA(Finance & Marketing) holder? -- [New]
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Process to get admission in Kolhan University for PhD in Finance or Marketing?
  17. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
15th November 2016, 12:08 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in finance and marketing? List of documents needed and types of exam need to be passed?

You can give UGC NET exam conducted by CBSE for getting admission in PhD course. You can fill the online form till 16th November, 2016.
Documents needed for fill up the form :
1. Educational qualification certificate
2. Attested copies of OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificate
3. Original copy of e challan if you paid the exam fees through e challan

For more information you can go to the official website of CBSE :

http://www.cbsenet.nic.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?