5th August 2011, 12:33 PM
Prashanthkumar SM

How to undertake KAS entrance exam after completing masters degree in Zoology?

sir,i am Prashanthkumar i completed my master degree in zoology in 2009 now i have interest for taking the KAS exam pleas give me some information about that exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for veterinary course after completion of masters in Zoology?
  2. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  3. How to do master degree in Oncology or Virology after doing BSc degree in Zoology with 90%?
  4. Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?
  5. Can i attend the KAS exam after finishing B.Com degree exam? When will be the KAS entrance exam?
  6. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  7. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  8. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  9. Which subjects to choose in IAS and KAS exam after completing B.E in CS?
  10. Tips to clear KAS entrance exam? Syllabus of KAS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks? -- [New]
  12. Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?
  13. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Books to be referred for KAs exam?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  17. Is it possible to appear in SLET 2016 exam before completing M.E.?
  18. What is the entrance exam which I need to write to do masters in Info Tech outside India?
7th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to undertake KAS entrance exam after completing masters degree in Zoology?

i dont know how to study for kas,can you please help me with the pattern
19th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to undertake KAS entrance exam after completing masters degree in Zoology?

my v completed my B.com i wnt to apply for KAS soidegu please m\name is vidya shree i h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?