5th August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?

sir, now any other exams are coming for civil engineers who have completed last year ..

20th September 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?

sir , i want govt job in civil ,junior engineer requirement in irrigation or rrb plese send me information details of govt jobs. my email: [email protected] mobile no:9951128762
17th October 2011, 10:42 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?

well, there are a lot of opportunities out there for you. The procedure that the PSUs conduct for their recruitment are
1. Conducts a written examination.
2. shortlist candidates for GD( if any ).
3. Finally he Interview.

This year onwards they are some of the PSUs are recruiting based on the marks obtained in the GATE examination. so it is always a safe option to write the gate exam. and also write IES.

PSUs That Recruit Based on Gate scores ( CIVIL)>
1. Indian oil
2. NTPC

Based on IES exam
1. Indian railways service.
2. Indian defence service.
3. DMRC (only for civil).
4. CPWD (only for civil).
5. PWD (only for civil).

The other PSUs which conduct their own exams are (for CIVIL ):-
1. SAIL
2. GAIL
3. Airports Authority of India.
4. Cochin Shipyard.
5. BSNL
6. MTNL

just to name a few... for more queries you can post here.

All The Best !!!....
17th October 2011, 11:18 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, now any other exams are coming for civil engineers who have completed last year ..
I dont know to which state belongs to but if you are in karnataka now there is exam for civil engineering students.It will be continously for 2 years .If you belong to other state then apply for it.
18th October 2011, 02:10 AM
goutambiswas87

yes you have lot of govt. jobs like:
NTPC,INDIAN OIL,PWD,CPWD,DMRC etc.

all the best...
31st October 2011, 12:27 AM
vivek050

Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?

well, there are a lot of opportunities out there for you. The procedure that the PSUs conduct for their recruitment are
1. Conducts a written examination.
2. shortlist candidates for GD( if any ).
3. Finally he Interview.

This year onwards they are some of the PSUs are recruiting based on the marks obtained in the GATE examination. so it is always a safe option to write the gate exam. and also write IES.

1. Indian oil
2. NTPC

Based on IES exam
5. PWD (only for civil).

1. SAIL
2. GAIL
4. Cochin Shipyard.
5. BSNL
6. MTNL

All The Best !!!....
26th November 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

any govt job for diploma in civil engineering
18th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir my name bhanu prakash pass out diploma civil 2011 any jobs plzz inform my id ([email protected]) Hyderabad trainee jobs
21st March 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir any govt jobs in Andra pradesh . i am complete my graduation in 2005 my name is thameem ahamed
17th April 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I need Materials to prepare can you give that to me sir? my mail address [email protected]
16th February 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir inform......me i wanna govt. job in civil field. so what should i do after b.e civil
17th March 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that which are the govt jobs available for fresher be civil engineer in karnataka
18th March 2013, 10:30 AM
n122

Hello buddy,

There are many government as well as private job option for a civil engineering student

Firstly IES exam is one of the best option for the civil student

After clearing you can easily get a get a government job

Other option beside IES is entry in PSU's

Some of the PSU that intake the civil students are ::

>>PGCIL

>>NALCO

>>GAIL

>>SAIL

>>SJVNL

Some of the PSU's conduct their own exam while some give's on the gate scorecard basis

so one of the most important results comes from above is the exam of gate as well as IES.

Hope that helps

n122
21st March 2013, 09:37 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

1. Indian oil
2. NTPC

Based on IES exam
5. PWD (only for civil).

1. SAIL
2. GAIL
4. Cochin Shipyard.
5. BSNL
6. MTNL

All The Best !!!....
21st March 2013, 09:38 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?

1. Indian oil
2. NTPC

Based on IES exam
5. PWD (only for civil).

1. SAIL
2. GAIL
4. Cochin Shipyard.
5. BSNL
6. MTNL

All The Best !!!....
15th April 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam third year B.E student, in what manner i have to study from now itself, to get govt jobs after completion of B.E??
2nd October 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now I am B.E student , i am preparing for my 7th sem exam , so is there any chances of getting a government job after my completion of B.E degree. I need a government job ,& what are the eligibity for applying for the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?