6th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics

dear sir,

I want to take admission in MTech via distance in jadavpur or shivpur in material science.I passed my BTech in ceramic inplease tell me about the procedure.
I am working in a company.

thanking you,
chandan mandal

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India?
  2. What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur
  3. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How much score is required to take admission in Jadavpur or Shivpur Engineering College?
  5. Can I get Jadavpur or Shivpur after scoring 16464 in general category?
  6. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  7. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  8. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for JELET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  11. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  12. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  13. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  15. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  16. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  17. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Is there any possibility for admission in Jadavpur University College in Computer Science stream? -- [New]
12th February 2016, 11:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics

Jadavpur and Shibpur University do not provide M.Tech Degree via the Distance Mode.
If you are willing to pursue the course of M.Tech from these two Universities you will have to take admission with a valid GATE Score.
You are eligible for the particular course where you want to take admission.
Shibpur also has its own Entrance Examination for the course of M.Tech. You can also appear for that Examination and once you can crack that Examination you will be able to take admission to the course of M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?