6th August 2011, 06:25 PM
siddu907

What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)

Hi sir, I'm a B.E student in mechanical engineering with 55% of marks. I want to do my masters in germany. I'm in great confusion that my percentage is sufficient or not to get an admission in any of the universities or colleges in germany providing my core studies. please tell me weather to apply for MS or not. I have to complete my TOEFL exam also.. guide me weather to wright the entrance exams like (TOEFL, GRE) or not. please respond to my question as early as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  2. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  8. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  9. Eligibility for MS in Germany after completing graduation in India? -- [New]
  10. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  12. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  14. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  16. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  17. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in University of Kassel, Germany for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
14th June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)

Hi sir, I'm a B.E student in mechanical engineering with 55% of marks. I want to do my masters in germany. I'm in great confusion that my percentage is sufficient or not to get an admission in any of the universities or colleges in germany providing my core studies. please tell me weather to apply for MS or not. I have to complete my TOEFL exam also.. guide me weather to wright the entrance exams like (TOEFL, GRE) or not. please respond to my question as early as possible
21st September 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)

Hi sir, I'm a B.E student in mechanical engineering with 55% of marks. I want to do my masters in germany. I'm in great confusion that my percentage is sufficient or not to get an admission in any of the universities or colleges in germany providing my core studies.
9th March 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks needed in BE in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING....??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?