6th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any part time B.Tech degree in IGNOU? Fee structure details and list of study centers in AP?

Is there part time B.Tech Degreein ignou, if it is there please tell me the fees details and is there any entrance exam,and please tell me the list of study centers in andra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  2. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  3. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure
  4. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  5. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  6. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. How to do B.Com Part II through IGNOU correspondence?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offers PhD in Physiology course? -- [New]
  9. How to do social service course after scoring 58% marks? I have completed my graduation
  10. Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?
  11. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. How can I apply for Part Time M.Tech or M.E course?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  14. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  16. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  17. How to study IGNOU MCA exam? Relevant study material to study for IGNOU MCA exam?
  18. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
1st November 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any part time B.Tech degree in IGNOU? Fee structure details and list of study centers in AP?

I have done diploma in electrical engg. (2010) but now i am give 6th sem. 2 supply Exam in dec. So i am take admission in b.tech. Please snd me full inf. About it. And tell me learing center in punjab. Thanx
6th November 2011, 12:46 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any part time B.Tech degree in IGNOU? Fee structure details and list of study centers in AP?

B Tech is a full time course, and no university can give any part time for B Tech.

You can do a regular program for IGNOU, for the B Tech you wish for.
Some of the streams are :

Aerospace

Architecture

Civil.

Or you can do BCA distance course + MCA later on.

The fee structure is :

75000 per semester for the engineering

4500 for the distance BCA program.
15th November 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i want correspondence btech plz tell me about
fees
25th March 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holer in civil Eng. I wish to take b tech in Civil Eng . Presently i am serving in defence engineering department. i am 36 years old.
7th June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma in mech.automobile and now i want to doing b.tech from crosspondence please tell me about the fee structure and its conditions
4th September 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i' ve completed diploma in information technology..i want to take admission in b tech computer science through ignou distance education...Anyone can please tell the fee structure..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?