7th August 2011, 06:37 PM
ammu89

List of companies recruiting electronics and communication engineering in Kochi?

list of companies recruiting electronics and communication engg in kochi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  2. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad?
  3. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  4. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  5. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [New]
  7. List of companies recruiting freshers near NCR after completing B.Tech from Electrical and Electronics branch
  8. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  11. List companies offering summer internship in Kochi to Mechanical Engineering students?
  12. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  13. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  14. Is it possible to get a job in core field after completing B.Tech with 57% in ECE branch?
  15. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  16. List of IT companies recruiting freshers?
  17. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  18. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
15th October 2011, 06:15 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: List of companies recruiting electronics and communication engineering in Kochi?

There are lot of companies recruiting the electronics and communication graduated students.The companies are
1.INFOSYS
2.WIPRO
3.TCS
4.MIND TREE
5.CTS
Not only these you can also apply for different jobs like
1.Bank jobs.
2.upsc jobs
3.railway jobs
You will get any one of the above placement in coachin.
You should have minimum 60% aggregate in all academic career.
16th October 2011, 12:07 AM
imcool.force

Default Re: List of companies recruiting electronics and communication engineering in Kochi?

Hi dear,

There are lot of companies recruiting the electronics and communication graduated students.The companies are
1.INFOSYS
2.WIPRO
3.TCS
4.MIND TREE
5.CTS
Not only these you can also apply for different jobs like
1.Bank jobs.
2.upsc jobs
3.railway jobs
You will get any one of the above placement in coachin.
You should have minimum 60% aggregate in all academic career.
Thanks
8th December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

company for academic project
26th January 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, can we have no. of companies for e.c. students apart from tcs, infosys,since they r software companies not ec companies
22nd March 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am btech ece 2012 passout.how can i get jobs in multinational companies?what are the procedure for that?
3rd April 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have an experience of 2 years in home appliance division for washing machine. i work as hardware engineer for testing and validation. kindly help me in finding good job in my area of ECE B.E degree in Kochi.
17th August 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Banking jobs august
23rd May 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

list of companies recruiting B.Tech ECE students in Kerala?What
are the minimum marks in all subjects?
28th May 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i got 5.5 cgpa in 1st year... my dept is ece..
i am from nit jaipur.. suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?