7th August 2011, 06:37 PM
mahi95

Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra

I have been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 yrs. My husband is working abroad and is not a resident of Maharashtra. My daughter was born and brought up in Maharashtra. She is now in XII. Will she need a domicile certificate to into professional college after XII? Since her father is not a resident of Maharashtra, will her mother's domicile be accepted?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  2. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  6. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  7. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  10. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  12. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  13. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  14. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  15. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
  16. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  17. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  18. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
17th August 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra

what is require for making domicile certificate in maharashtra (gramin)area ,if residing for last 30 years?
4th October 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra

I am from AP and staying in Maharashtra from the past 23years - My wife is born broughtup from Mumbai. currently we are in Pune for the past 8years, (earlier in Mumbai). My daughter is born in Mumbai and currently in12th std -
Will she require domicile certificate to pursue engineering in Pune/Maharashtra colleges ? Pls advise-
Also kindly guide how to get this certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?