7th August 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for BSc Visual Effect Course?

what will be the fees structure of bsc visual effect course? Please send me the fee details

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  2. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  4. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  5. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  7. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  10. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  13. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
14th January 2012, 03:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for BSc Visual Effect Course?

As you have not mention about the college so according to Manipal university,its a three year course and the total fee structure for B.sc visual effect course is around Rs 467,500 in cluding registrtion and security deposited in the university.
10th April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

im kenstina from erode and i would like to knw whether entrance exams are being conducted in loyola college for bsc visual communication...... if so i would like to know abt the syllabus for it...
11th April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fees details for b.sc visual communication..
24th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I want fee details for joining bsc visual communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?