7th August 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?

hello sir/mam

i am ruchi kansal persuing MCA this is my last year of ACADEMICS has a marks as-: 10th 56.4%, 12th 72%, BCA 79% and MCA 75% till now so i want to know about weather i can
attend the campus recrutment of infosys or not..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  2. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for MCA student with 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  4. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. Can I attend Off-Campus Drives being a final year B.E. student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  13. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?
  14. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5 -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys drive after scoring 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th
15th March 2012, 10:40 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?

hi friend
You are eligible for Infosys campus selection because these companies required minimum 65 % marks in graduation or pg.
So you deserve for campus recruitment
15th March 2012, 10:44 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?

hi friend
You are eligible for Infosys campus selection because these companies required minimum 65 % marks in graduation or pg.
So you deserve for campus recruitment
3rd March 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in the last semester of MCA Sinhgad Institute Pune. She scored 68% aggregate in 5 semesters. Is she eligible for internship in Infosys Co?
9th February 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello There, I have a friend who is currently pursuing MCA ( Final Year ). How can we find if there is any requirement at Infosys Limited for MCA freshers?
Please guide me through
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?