7th August 2011, 10:44 PM
kiwis

List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC

i have just finished my diploma in electronics and communication with 94% & am working now. i need the guidance of somebody to do my graduation IN [COLOR="Blue"]CORRESPONDENCE probably in the same field. i would feel better if i am provided the idea of colleges that offer correspondence education.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  2. List of distance colleges in Allahabad?
  3. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  4. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  5. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  6. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  7. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  8. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  9. Any colleges which provide B.Tech through distance learning program?
  10. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  11. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  12. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  13. List of AICTE approved distance learning model colleges?
  14. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  15. List of distance learning colleges after 12th? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  17. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  18. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2012, 10:45 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC

hello sir,
There are so many colleges providing graduation in EC
SMU
Vinayak university
IGNOU
Maakhan lal chuturvedi college
Jeevaji university

etc.
28th December 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC

I just finished diploma in EC .I want to job now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?