8th August 2011, 01:18 AM
Aderich

Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?

I intend to study in Germany for my PHd, so I need a guide as to what university best suits international applicants, and what are the general requirements by the German authorities before admission is issued to applicant.
In addition, what conditions MUST be met before Visa can be issued.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  2. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  3. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  4. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  7. Which are the best universities of germany gor graduation in international business?
  8. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  10. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  11. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  12. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  13. Pharmacist or Pharmacy Assistant job in Germany is possible with German Job Seeker Visa? What about further studies?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  16. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  17. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  18. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
24th April 2013, 07:14 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderich View Post
I intend to study in Germany for my PHd, so I need a guide as to what university best suits international applicants, and what are the general requirements by the German authorities before admission is issued to applicant.
In addition, what conditions MUST be met before Visa can be issued.

Thanks
Hello, as you are asking about International Studies from Germany, there are a number of universities offered PHD. in Germany, as well as you can choose an another one also like USA or UK for your better PHD. As my suggestion you must take a reference with any leading educational consultancy who have a better approach about International Studies. If you are interested you may visit: India IDP or International Studies.

Good Luck. :-)
19th April 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?

Dear sir,

Am persuing m pharmacy second year in regulatory affairs course next year it will be completed how i wil get a admission in uk and any other country what is the course can you suggest the best college and best course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?